This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

*joining the non-religious types club, btw :fisch:*

Okay! :wink2: I am not sure if I will be online tomorrow though, but I will definitely be on friday :)

And glad to answer all the questions :biggrin2:

High 5!

I don't know if I will be either (knowing me I will be though :naughty:). Yipee!! I'm going to write a looong list of them just for you!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

High 5!

I don't know if I will be either (knowing me I will be though :naughty:). Yipee!! I'm going to write a looong list of them just for you!! :biggrin2:

Hehe, as I know myself, I will try to be as well. I am staying at my grandma's, but I am so addcited, that I will go and visit my aunt who has a internet connection :fisch: ....

Okay! :das:

Hehe, as I know myself, I will try to be as well. I am staying at my grandma's, but I am so addcited, that I will go and visit my aunt who has a internet connection :fisch: ....

Okay! :das:

Ha ha, tsk tsk. Though I can't really blame you. Stupid addictive drug :tears: Which I love with all my heart :wub2:

It all looks complicated.

It is not at all! Look, I made it, you can make it too! :naughty: Tomorrow (or friday) will be the official last.fm tutorial day! :biggrin2:

I will probably be here in the evening.

Cool! :) Seems like there will be the three of us then :punk: Awesome evenings!

It is not at all! Look, I made it, you can make it too! :naughty: Tomorrow (or friday) will be the official last.fm tutorial day! :biggrin2:

:naughty: I don't think I will do it. I have enough to keep track of.

:punk: Good times ahead.

Doesn't get better than that :das:

Exactly... :wub2: I know I would have so much more time without it.... but I can't give it up!

It's just too good to let it go :mf_rosetinted:

Who can. You'd have to be extremely strong to be able to do such a thing :fisch:

Too good indeed :bow:

:naughty: I don't think I will do it. I have enough to keep track of.

:punk: Good times ahead.

Okay, okay :naughty:

Yaaaay! :punk:

I seriously can't imagine having to go to bed at 12, then getting up at 7 and going to school. Never, ever. :boxed:

Doesn't get better than that :das:

Who can. You'd have to be extremely strong to be able to do such a thing :fisch:

Too good indeed :bow:

It actually does, imagine us three meeting for real. We'd spend hours and hours talking! Until we'd faint.

:naughty:

Exactly.... I wonder what would I be doing all the time, if there were no internet :shocked:

It actually does, imagine us three meeting for real. We'd spend hours and hours talking! Until we'd faint.

:naughty:

Exactly.... I wonder what would I be doing all the time, if there were no internet :shocked:

And I hear you're extremely great at talking :naughty: Oh we'd be baaad :fisch:

I wonder that too. Or even without the MFC. I mean there's only so much you can do on Facebook, whereas MFC, now you can spend hoooours on there :fisch:

And I hear you're extremely great at talking :naughty: Oh we'd be baaad :fisch:

I wonder that too. Or even without the MFC. I mean there's only so much you can do on Facebook, whereas MFC, now you can spend hoooours on there :fisch:

You bet I am! :naughty:

I know! ... Wow, we should really try that one day :fisch:!

Exactly! I mean, I could spend hours and hours on facebook, but I convinced myself not to do that. Rather dedicating that time to MFC :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I'm not surprised.

Even the teachers seem to be sleeping :naughty:

There's this german teacher, he's like the coolest teacher ever (and only one of that kind at our school)... we have to wake him up by calling him on tuesday (where we start at 7), cause he just won't wake up alone that early :lmfao: