Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah :roftl:

How are you? Having a good Christmas? :D Btw when do you celebrate it? 24th or 25th? (We do 24th)

I'm fine and full..:naughty:

And you?

We have Christmas eve on 24th and today is first Christmas, and tomorrow is second Christmas! :thumb_yello:

Hey, girls!! Merry Christmas!:

Hey Baiiiiba. How are you?

Err.. yeah, tis me. *cough* :cool: Thank you, but I'm not too fond of milk and cookies. :naughty: In my family when Santa had handed out all the pressies, he used to get a bottle of something a bit stronger to take home from my father/uncle/whatev

(In Sweden, Santa goes around to all houses on Christmas Eve (in my family, and I think in mosts, after dinner), knocks on the door, asks if there are any nice kids in the house, is placed on a chair in the living room where everyone are anxiously waiting and then he personally hands out all the presents, one by one. (Well, he's old, so he reads on the gift and the person recieving it has to get up and get it. And let's not forget hugging Santa as a thank you, tis mandatory.) So yeah, handing out pressies can take a while if you've got aunts and uncles and cousins around :naughty:)

End of lesson :lmfao:

Merry Christmas Vanessa!! :biggrin2:

So you're that kind of Santa huh? Tsk tsk :roftl:

Oh you guys are so welcoming, maybe I should dress up as Santa and come and visit you :mf_rosetinted:

I'm fine and full..:naughty:

And you?

We have Christmas eve on 24th and today is first Christmas, and tomorrow is second Christmas! :thumb_yello:

Me too :roftl: You always eat waay too much during Christmas :naughty:

Yes, well, we have that too, everyone does :roftl: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day. :thumb_yello: But that says nothing about when you celebrate it. Like, for example, in the US they celebrate it on the 25th and Sweden on the 24th. So that's what I meant with which day do you celebrate it? :bleh:

Me too :roftl: You always eat waay too much during Christmas :naughty:

Yes, well, we have that too, everyone does Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day. But that says nothing about when you celebrate it. Like, for example, in the US they celebrate it on the 25th and Sweden on the 24th. So that's what I meant with which day do you celebrate it?

Well yesterday i got some presents and today we were celebrating at home and tomorrow we are going to my grandma's house:thumb_yello:

Did you get presents?:das:

Well as long as there's food Did you have anything different today?

Yeah:roftl:

hmm.. i don't eat so much usually :naughty: It was like a normal day with Christmas mood, tree, tv, food and Christmas songs and take a walk in the snow!:thumb_yello:

How was your day?

Yeah:roftl:

hmm.. i don't eat so much usually :naughty: It was like a normal day with Christmas mood, tree, tv, food and Christmas songs and take a walk in the snow!:thumb_yello:

How was your day?

But Christmas is an exception :naughty:

Ah lovely, and you have snow! So unfair :thumbdown:

It was good, full off food, presents and... that's it :naughty:

But Christmas is an exception :naughty:

Ah lovely, and you have snow! So unfair :thumbdown:

It was good, full off food, presents and... that's it :naughty:

Sounds cool! :yay: And what are you going to do tomorrow?

Hello :thumb_yello:

Hey Sarah :das: this place isn't the same without you:bleh: How are you?

Hey Sarah. How are you?

Nothing, we don't really celebrate the 26th. But I'm gonna go to a club with my friends instead :naughty:

Ohohohoho :das: I'm sure you will have a great time!

Thanks. :wub2: I'm good thanks. How are you?

You are welcome!

I'm fine, i'm happy couse it's holidays and i can spend my free time here:wub2: