This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got 5 cds (a dvd with a collection of Astrid Lindgren's (The author of Pippi Longstocking) Christmas stories, three books and money

How about you? (You've prob already said but.. xD )

What cds did ya get? Sounds like pretty awesome stuff :bleh: Just don't spend your money already :mf_rosetinted: Save it for later :das:

I don't think I have yet, well not to you anyway lol. Mmm, got a jumper, nail varnish, earrings and an iPod Touch

I only bought one and it was £1.25. They do a student discount too.

Yeah I know, still expensive for me though lol. But £1.25 isn't so bad for the pen.

I'll make something for you to eat

What are you going to make me? :fisch:

What cds did ya get? Sounds like pretty awesome stuff :bleh: Just don't spend your money already :mf_rosetinted: Save it for later :das:

I don't think I have yet, well not to you anyway lol. Mmm, got a jumper, nail varnish, earrings and an iPod Touch

Yeah I know, still expensive for me though lol. But £1.25 isn't so bad for the pen.

What are you going to make me? :fisch:

surprise :das:

What cds did ya get? Sounds like pretty awesome stuff Just don't spend your money already Save it for later

Alphabeat, The Ting Tings, Christophe Maé, Yelle and Lykke Li.

Yup, awesome's the word! :punk: (Could be because I made sure to get what I got/wanted and I knew about pretty much every single thing :lmao: A bit boring, but hey :naughty:) Yes, mother :naughty:

Great stuff!!

Nice gifts.

I couldn't help it.

:thumb_yello:

I know the feeling. Too well. :roftl:

I'm off girls..

..to make a surprise for Danika

Bye

Bye Baiba! See ya! :D

Alphabeat, The Ting Tings, Christophe Maé, Yelle and Lykke Li.

Yup, awesome's the word! :punk: (Could be because I made sure to get what I got/wanted and I knew about pretty much every single thing :lmao: A bit boring, but hey :naughty:) Yes, mother :naughty:

Great stuff!!

Nice!! Some good albums there! Apart from the one I don't know :naughty:

Ha ha, that's what presents are all about nowadays. Who wants surprises anymore :fisch:

Funny? :roftl: Yeah, it really is! I love him! :D

Yes! His voice :roftl:

:naughty: Great description.

I know, I'm so good at describing :wub2::roftl:

I just watched that interview with Robert on the Tyra Banks show and I got way too in to it, and my eyes started to water :naughty: