This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

And they have just won so it's top of the table again.:naughty:

How was your day?

Woo! :naughty:

It was ok, but I have to go now. I'm not sure when I'll be on again, but hopefully tomorrow after watching a certain film :das::boing:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. How are you?

Hello theeere :das: How are you? :bleh:

:das:

I'm quite good. Finally back home! It was a tough day without internet :crybaby::roftl: But at least I talked to my cousin who I haven't seen in a year... :blink: So it wasn't that bad after all.

And what about you? How have you two been? What about Christmas, today and everything? :bleh:

:das:

I'm quite good. Finally back home! It was a tough day without internet :crybaby::roftl: But at least I talked to my cousin who I haven't seen in a year... :blink: So it wasn't that bad after all.

And what about you? How have you two been? What about Christmas, today and everything? :bleh:

Sounds like a good day.

I've been pretty bored today to be honest.

Gooooooood.

Now I can hang round here all night.. again :naughty:

I'm quite good. Finally back home! It was a tough day without internet :roftl: But at least I talked to my cousin who I haven't seen in a year... :blink: So it wasn't that bad after all.

I bet! :roftl: Aw, at least you had a good time though. See the Internet isn't the source of everyone's happiness :fisch:

Christmas was good I guess, ate a lot, watched tv, played with my new present :das:

Sounds like a good day.

I've been pretty bored today to be honest.

Yup, it actually was. We were talking through the whole night, it was awesome! ... But then kind of strange again, cause we won't see each other for the next year again I guess :boxed: ...

At least there's MFC ... :fisch:

Now I can hang round here all night.. again :naughty:

Excellent. :naughty:

Yup, it actually was. We were talking through the whole night, it was awesome! ... But then kind of strange again, cause we won't see each other for the next year again I guess :boxed: ...

At least there's MFC ... :fisch:

There are some decent films on tv too.

I bet! :roftl: Aw, at least you had a good time though. See the Internet isn't the source of everyone's happiness :fisch:

Christmas was good I guess, ate a lot, watched tv, played with my new present :das:

:naughty: I know! But most of the time... :fisch: Anyway, it was kind of really cool. I have never talked to my cousin for that long. It was interesting to see how much in common we have.

Hehe, goood :das: Did you also get any other presents? :wink2:

Excellent. :naughty:

Excellent indeed :das::devil:

I know! But most of the time... Anyway, it was kind of really cool. I have never talked to my cousin for that long. It was interesting to see how much in common we have.

Hehe, goood :das: Did you also get any other presents?

Aw, that's good to hear :thumb_yello: And what kind of things do you have in common?

Yeah, a jumper, earrings and make up. But now I'm too busy putting vids on the ipod. I've already spent £14 on music videos :naughty:

Aw, that's good to hear :thumb_yello: And what kind of things do you have in common?

Yeah, a jumper, earrings and make up. But now I'm too busy putting vids on the ipod. I've already spent £14 on music videos :naughty:

Mostly our love for shopping in England :naughty: ... Nope, that's not the only one, there are also a lot of music and movies as well we both like... never knew that before!

Cool :wink2: .... Hehe :naughty: Wow, how much does a video cost then? And which ones did you buy? :fisch:

::

I just watched Madagascar btw, it's so funny :roftl:

Mostly our love for shopping in England :naughty: ... Nope, that's not the only one, there are also a lot of music and movies as well we both like... never knew that before!

Cool :wink2: .... Hehe :naughty: Wow, how much does a video cost then? And which ones did you buy? :fisch:

Ha ha! Aw that's awesome. It's a good thing you talked to each other loads then :bleh:

Most of the vids are £1.89, but the Mika ones cost £1.29. And I bought 2 hot n cold vids cos I got the wrong version, and KP's new vid cost 89p so I bought that as well :naughty: