This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha! Aw that's awesome. It's a good thing you talked to each other loads then :bleh:

Most of the vids are £1.89, but the Mika ones cost £1.29. And I bought 2 hot n cold vids cos I got the wrong version, and KP's new vid cost 89p so I bought that as well :naughty:

You knooow what that's supposed to mean. :mf_rosetinted:

Yup it is :wink2: She actually currently lives in England, that's why we hardly see each other.

Niiice :punk: Got any other video-shopping plans? :wink2:

Ok :naughty:!

Yup it is :wink2: She actually currently lives in England, that's why we hardly see each other.

Niiice :punk: Got any other video-shopping plans?

Ok :naughty:!

Oh cool! Where in England does she live?

I'm just converting every Mika interview and blog so I can put those on as well :naughty:

:punk: It is a great film.

Yeah it's hilarious :roftl: And that.. little.. animal thing is so cute!! With the big eyes :wub2:

Oh cool! Where in England does she live?

I'm just converting every Mika interview and blog so I can put those on as well

Manchester :naughty::)

Nice! :thumb_yello: iPod full of Mika... :fisch:

Wow, we just had a blackout..... the whole city, for 5 minutes.... it was kind of a fascinating view :blink:

But I'm back! :punk: I' just trying to sort out my accomodation in London.... it's not gonna be cheap... damn :blink:

Manchester

Nice! :thumb_yello: iPod full of Mika...

Wow, we just had a blackout..... the whole city, for 5 minutes.... it was kind of a fascinating view :blink:

But I'm back! :punk: I' just trying to sort out my accomodation in London.... it's not gonna be cheap... damn :blink:

Not far from Sarah then :naughty:

Hehehe, that's what it's all about :das:

Ha ha, scary stuff. I like blackouts, they're quite relaxing :naughty:

Welcome back! What places have you been looking at so far?

Not far from Sarah then

Hehehe, that's what it's all about :das:

Ha ha, scary stuff. I like blackouts, they're quite relaxing :naughty:

Welcome back! What places have you been looking at so far?

Yeah! :das: Who knows, maybe they live somewhere really near to each other :bleh:

I don't..... suddenly there's nothing to do at all! :fisch:

And thanks! :naughty: Well, basically a hotel I stayed in last time and some that Mario recommended..... and now I'm looking at some others which I found by a chance....

The problem is, that single rooms are usually the most expensive (obviously).... :(

Yeah! :das: Who knows, maybe they live somewhere really near to each other :bleh:

I don't..... suddenly there's nothing to do at all! :fisch:

And thanks! :naughty: Well, basically a hotel I stayed in last time and some that Mario recommended..... and now I'm looking at some others which I found by a chance....

The problem is, that single rooms are usually the most expensive (obviously).... :(

Maybe :naughty:

Well good thing it's back now then lol.

Hmm that sucks. I hope you manage to find something cheap. How much are they costing so far?

Maybe :naughty:

Well good thing it's back now then lol.

Hmm that sucks. I hope you manage to find something cheap. How much are they costing so far?

About 40 pounds a night.... and if I need to stay for 5 nights... that makes 200.... geeez :blink: