This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, same here. Everyday. Which means I'm infront of the tv watching it everyday :naughty:

Yeah, that would pretty much be it Including people pretending to be sick just to get in line early What time did you get to the gigs in Feb?

Hehe, I know, last time I was in England, I usually had the living room to myself, so I ate in front of the TV and I found a channel on Sky, where they aired friends... a LOT :naughty: Heaven! :naughty:

Yeah! :naughty: Well, the gig on 26th.... At half past three :fisch: Cause I came to London that day and I just left my things at the hotel and then went there...

and on 28th.... we came there at 1pm, but I got bored like after one hour, so I went for a three hour walk ... :roftl:

And guess what? I was at second row on both gigs :roftl:

Just make sure you are awake enough for the film tomorrow.

I'm not gonna let anything stop me! :naughty: I'm watching it in the afternoon so plenty of time, even though I need to wake up early to go to the hairdressers then to pick up my friend.

Hehe, I know, last time I was in England, I usually had the living room to myself, so I ate in front of the TV and I found a channel on Sky, where they aired friends... a LOT Heaven!

Yeah! :naughty: Well, the gig on 26th.... At half past three Cause I came to London that day and I just left my things at the hotel and then went there...

and on 28th.... we came there at 1pm, but I got bored like after one hour, so I went for a three hour walk ...

And guess what? I was at second row on both gigs

Ha ha :roftl: Where was that?! That was lucky :naughty:

Ok :naughty: You got bored there? :o I arrived at 6am.. but then I went to school til 12pm :naughty: And where exactly did you go on your 3 hour walk?

That's pretty good!!! (I managed to get first row for all 3 even after arriving at 5 at the first two gigs :fisch:)

Ha ha :roftl: Where was that?! That was lucky :naughty:

Ok :naughty: You got bored there? :o I arrived at 6am.. but then I went to school til 12pm And where exactly did you go on your 3 hour walk?

That's pretty good!!! (I managed to get first row for all 3 even after arriving at 5 at the first two gigs)

I don't remember the name of the channel to be honest.... :blink:

Yeah... -.- Cause I don't know.... I honestly didn't know who to talk to. ... Everyone seemed to know each other and stuff, and the girl who was with me met two other MFCers and talked to them...well of course I could join them, but somehow I felt I don't have anything to share with them.... I dunno.. so I went for a walk to the surrounding area of the venue.... And spent a looot of time at the shops :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe! Good for you! :wink2: Well in Berlin I arrived one hour before the door was opened and still managed to get to first row without any problems.. :fisch:

I don't remember the name of the channel to be honest.... :blink:

Yeah... -.- Cause I don't know.... I honestly didn't know who to talk to. ... Everyone seemed to know each other and stuff, and the girl who was with me met two other MFCers and talked to them...well of course I could join them, but somehow I felt I don't have anything to share with them.... I dunno.. so I went for a walk to the surrounding area of the venue.... And spent a looot of time at the shops :blush-anim-cl:

Hehe! Good for you! :wink2: Well in Berlin I arrived one hour before the door was opened and still managed to get to first row without any problems.. :fisch:

As in, what hotel :naughty: Cos most hotels have crappy tv, unless it's one of the expensive ones lol.

Fair enough. That's always the case sometimes when queuing up, and unless you know people already it's harder to just start talking to them like that. There are still so many people I haven't met from here who I've prob seen, but never really talked to. Everyone just ends up sticking to their own group cos it's so much easier.

Was that in Brixton? Didn't see many shops there :naughty:

Lol. Was that in the early days?

As in, what hotel Cos most hotels have crappy tv, unless it's one of the expensive ones lol.

Fair enough. That's always the case sometimes when queuing up, and unless you know people already it's harder to just start talking to them like that. There are still so many people I haven't met from here who I've prob seen, but never really talked to. Everyone just ends up sticking to their own group cos it's so much easier.

Was that in Brixton? Didn't see many shops there :naughty:

Lol. Was that in the early days?

Oh like that! Lol :wink2: I was staying with a host family. (Which was pretty much an old lady :naughty: But she was sooo nice.)

Exactly that's the problem..... I felt like I should give it a go, come up to someone and start talking to them.... but didn't manage in the end. Of course I have talked to some people when I got back from my shop tour, but still... :fisch: Oh there were a LOT :naughty: I went quite far though... :fisch:

Hmm early days... it was november 07. ... The venue was completely sold out, but the fans weren't that eager to get the the front row... Well, as I said... only 3 MFCers at the gig :naughty:

Oh like that! Lol : I was staying with a host family. (Which was pretty much an old lady :naughty: But she was sooo nice.)

Exactly that's the problem..... I felt like I should give it a go, come up to someone and start talking to them.... but didn't manage in the end. Of course I have talked to some people when I got back from my shop tour, but still... :fisch: Oh there were a LOT I went quite far though... :fisch:

Hmm early days... it was november 07. ... The venue was completely sold out, but the fans weren't that eager to get the the front row... Well, as I said... only 3 MFCers at the gig

Ah I see. That's pretty cool :bleh:

It's not easy. But the next time.. will be better :das:

I see, fair enough, you did spend 3 hours walking :naughty:

Ah the good old gigs, when noone would queue up at ridiculous times to get at the front :wub2:

Anyway, I must be off now. Talk to you later! x x

Ah I see. That's pretty cool :bleh:

It's not easy. But the next time.. will be better :das:

I see, fair enough, you did spend 3 hours walking :naughty:

Ah the good old gigs, when noone would queue up at ridiculous times to get at the front :wub2:

Anyway, I must be off now. Talk to you later! x x

I don't think something like that will ever happen again... :blink:

Well except for .... if Mika had a gig here. I seriously can't imagine people queueing since 1am just to see him :lmfao:

Good night! :wub2: Talk to you later. :-)