This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

That's good then :naughty: How many years have you got left?

Aah I see:naughty: Good thing she has you then :naughty:

Finishing in May 2010.... so, about a year and a half? .... It seems to be such a shooort period of time :shocked: Damn! :(

Me and other of my PC-intelligent friends :naughty:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finishing in May 2010.... so, about a year and a half? .... It seems to be such a shooort period of time :shocked: Damn! :(

Me and other of my PC-intelligent friends :naughty:

Yeah it will be :o Time is just flying by sooo fast.

Ha ha :naughty:

Yeah it will be :o Time is just flying by sooo fast.

Ha ha :naughty:

I know! Right now, I hope it will fly by fast straight to.... let's say... end of february :das::naughty:

Of course....but you know, I'm the best PC professional... ever... :naughty:

Ssssh :mf_rosetinted:

Oh no... Err.. I mean.. Hi Elina! How are yooou?

Don't you have an e-mail to reply to? :mf_rosetinted: I'm great :D Had some family and relatives over tonight and tomorrow I'm going to Cologne to my bestest friend, whom I haven't seen much of for more than two years. :biggrin2:

How are yooou?

Heeello Elina :wink2:

Hey Barbora! :D How are you?

It was busy.

Sooooooo. What did you think?

Ah the dreaded question :fisch:

I'm quite confused about what I thought of it. I liked it but I didn't love it, I definitely preferred the book, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about the movie since I left the cinema. And I want a vampire as my boyfriend :wub2::naughty:

I know! Right now, I hope it will fly by fast straight to.... let's say... end of february

Of course....but you know, I'm the best PC professional... ever... :

Ssssh :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh me too, me too :das:

As we can see from all your time spent on here :fisch:

Don't you have an e-mail to reply to? :mf_rosetinted: I'm great :D Had some family and relatives over tonight and tomorrow I'm going to Cologne to my bestest friend, whom I haven't seen much of for more than two years. :biggrin2:

How are yooou?

I don't know, you tell me :mf_rosetinted: I haven't checked my mail today. Woah, you haven't seen your best friend in over two years? That's a long time.

I'm not bad, went to see Twilight today now I'm chillaxing.

Hi Sarah! :D I'm grrrreat (see reply to Daaaan)

How are you? :D

I'm ok thanks. Good day?

Ah the dreaded question :fisch:

I'm quite confused about what I thought of it. I liked it but I didn't love it, I definitely preferred the book, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about the movie since I left the cinema. And I want a vampire as my boyfriend :wub2::naughty:

:roftl::roftl: The book is better.

Ooh me too, me too :das:

As we can see from all your time spent on here :fisch:

Yeaah me too :das: ... Everything's sorted out now :punk: I just hope my tickets will arrive on time... :(

:roftl: I'm gonna stop you right there! ... Compare your and my post count :mf_rosetinted:

I know. How was the rest of your day?

It was good, bumped into my old class mates, and now I'm watching HP and the Goblet of Fire.

Yeaah me too ... Everything's sorted out now :punk: I just hope my tickets will arrive on time...

:roftl: I'm gonna stop you right there! ... Compare your and my post count :mf_rosetinted:

Woop! That's great! :punk: I hope so too *crosses fingers*

Whaaaat. I totally don't spend all my life here :fisch:

Good good! What about you? You're going to Cologne? That's so cool ...Kannst du etwa deutsch sprechen?

Yes I ammm!! :yay:

Nein, Ich kannst nicht deutsch sprechen :naughty: Mein freunde ist great at it though xD (I've never had german so me knowing any words at all is an achievement in itself :lmao:)

I don't know, you tell me I haven't checked my mail today. Woah, you haven't seen your best friend in over two years? That's a long time.

I'm not bad, went to see Twilight today now I'm chillaxing.

Hint hint :mf_rosetinted: I have seen her, just not much :bleh: As in, I can count the times and days :roftl: I saw her briefly today though!! (When we said good bye twas kinda weird to say "See you tomorrow!" o_O We're so used to only getting a few hours and then byeee for six months or so ^^)

I'm ok thanks. Good day?

Yup! Had some family and relatives over that we don't see often. And it's always so nice seeing them :D How was your day?

Hint hint :mf_rosetinted: I have seen her, just not much :bleh: As in, I can count the times and days :roftl: I saw her briefly today though!! (When we said good bye twas kinda weird to say "See you tomorrow!" o_O We're so used to only getting a few hours and then byeee for six months or so ^^)

Ok, I seee. What you guys gonna do then.

There is exactly a 100 posts difference between you both :bleh:

Is there? Hmmm, still too close, I must stop posting :fisch:

Yes I ammm!! :yay:

Nein, Ich kannst nicht deutsch sprechen :naughty: Mein freunde ist great at it though xD (I've never had german so me knowing any words at all is an achievement in itself :lmao:)

Hehe :wink2: So did she use to live in Sweden before? :wink2:

Well if you never had german, then it rocks! :punk: