• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You going to need some.

No, I'm not.

I think it's getting closer to the scene where he's about to.

*joins again* is anyone still here?:wub2:

Yeah! Sorry I didn't reply on MSN it won't seem to let me send messages anymore :boxed:

Ok, I seee. What you guys gonna do then.

Oh idk.. :roftl: Err.. lemme think.. talk, laugh, talk, goof around, talk, see Cologne, talk, be silly, talk, goof around, talk, laugh aaaand talk some more :naughty:

Hehe So did she use to live in Sweden before?

Well if you never had german, then it rocks!

Yeah, she's Swedish. She's just been living there for a year now. Or "just", it's quite a lot really :P

LOL well thank you then :roftl:

I think I need to go now girls. Need an earlyish night :roftl: See you in a week :bye: xxx

No, but I wanted to see it :naughty:

I watched it in german.. I usually don't watch dubbed films but it's okay for animated ones :wink2:

and now I wonder what they said in english when the monkeys passed on a sentence .. because this was the part that cracked me up the most in the german version :roftl::roftl:

they said "Es muss einen anderen Weg geben.. weitersagen" (there must be another way.. pass it on"

and in the end it was "Es gibt keinen anderen Weg.... Leiterwagen :roftl:"

(there's no other way....."toy wagon")

I love nonsense humour and this "toy wagon" just made me laugh so much.. :roftl:but now I wonder what they say in english... something that rhymes with "pass it on" I guess :wink2:

Oh idk.. :roftl: Err.. lemme think.. talk, laugh, talk, goof around, talk, see Cologne, talk, be silly, talk, goof around, talk, laugh aaaand talk some more :naughty:

Yeah, she's Swedish. She's just been living there for a year now. Or "just", it's quite a lot really :P

LOL well thank you then :roftl:

I think I need to go now girls. Need an earlyish night :roftl: See you in a week :bye: xxx

Good night, Elina! Have an awesome time in Cologne! :wink2:

Oh idk.. :roftl: Err.. lemme think.. talk, laugh, talk, goof around, talk, see Cologne, talk, be silly, talk, goof around, talk, laugh aaaand talk some more

Ooh exciting :naughty:

Ok, bye bye x x

Oh Dani :lmfao:

What did I do?!! :shocked::fisch:

I watched it in german.. I usually don't watch dubbed films but it's okay for animated ones :wink2:

and now I wonder what they said in english when the monkeys passed on a sentence .. because this was the part that cracked me up the most in the german version :roftl:

they said "Es muss einen anderen Weg geben.. weitersagen" (there must be another way.. pass it on"

I love nonsense humour and this "toy wagon" just made me laugh so much.. :roftl:but now I wonder what they say in english... something that rhymes with "pass it on" I guess :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:

and now I wonder what they said in english when the monkeys passed on a sentence .. because this was the part that cracked me up the most in the german version :

Errrm, I guess I'll have to watch it to actually get it :naughty: You could come watch it in English with me :fisch: