This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Watching Superbad while Rob's gone? :das::naughty:

Oooh, home alone! Classic! :biggrin2: They air it here every christmas! :naughty:

Cool :-) !

well, i don't have a choice :fisch:

i know, couse i was already without any Christmas mood so i HAD to watch it:naughty:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£6.80 is a ridiculous price for a student.

And I used to have to pay more than that when I didn't have a student card :thumbdown: There's another cinema where tickets are £4.5o for students but I can't go there unless driven to. :(

:roftl: how many hours do you get to sleep?

Hmmm, I get 7 hours or less usually cos I don't like going to bed early, but if I sleep in I get 10 :naughty: You?

And I used to have to pay more than that when I didn't have a student card :thumbdown: There's another cinema where tickets are £4.5o for students but I can't go there unless driven to. :(

Hmmm, I get 7 hours or less usually cos I don't like going to bed early, but if I sleep in I get 10 :naughty: You?

it depends..

when i'm in Ventspils (a city where my uni is and where i'm living while i'm studying) i sleep for about 5-6 hours couse i have to study a lot and laugh with my roommates:naughty: when i'm coming home on weekend i sleep for about 10 hours, but now when i'm on my holidays and back to MFC i have about 7-8 hours.. :naughty::sneaky2:

:shocked: That is daylight robbery.

I know, it's ridiculous. Plus the food isn't any cheaper, you can't really blame people for wanting to download films illegally.

Yeah! :das: Well... 15 times just in case you wanna meet everyone.... if you're trying to avoid someone... don it only like...14 times :roftl:

Ha ha, what if I'm unlucky and end up seeing someone I don't like instead and don't see someone I do like...:naughty:

it depends..

when i'm in Ventspils (a city where my uni is and where i'm living while i'm studying) i sleep for about 5-6 hours couse i have to study a lot and laugh with my roommates:naughty: when i'm coming home on weekend i sleep for about 10 hours, but now when i'm on my holidays and back to MFC i have about 7-8 hours.. :naughty::sneaky2:

Ha ha :naughty: Stupid MFC taking way our valuable sleeping time :mf_rosetinted:

I know, it's ridiculous. Plus the food isn't any cheaper, you can't really blame people for wanting to download films illegally.

I agree. I don't do it myself but I can see the appeal.

i hope so.. :naughty: though it's so boring here without him.. :thumbdown:

do you know where is he? visiting Sarah! :sneaky2::das:

Don't look at me. I haven't seen him. I swear.

Ha ha, what if I'm unlucky and end up seeing someone I don't like instead and don't see someone I do like...:naughty:

I thought about that too... but... I don't know if there's a way to prevent it. :sneaky2: Wear hat and glasses. :naughty:

I agree. I don't do it myself but I can see the appeal.

It's a bit similar with the whole music thing.

who makes people think about naughty things.. :fisch::sneaky2:

Talking about naughty things...is Rob still in your room? In the bed...:cool:

It's a bit similar with the whole music thing.

Talking about naughty things...is Rob still in your room? In the bed..

why does you think about Rob when i mentioned naughty things? :fisch::das:

well he's not..:sneaky2: He said that he has some things to do and HE told me that he will visit Sarah.. :blink: But 2 more days and he will be back :wub2: i hope so:sneaky2:

Oooh : ... Now I would be suspicious about that, I mean, what if he has a lot of another girls?

hmm.. i can't believe it.. :boxed::huh:

:roftl: Very true.

Yes, he's not here.

Cd's aren't so expensive.

:naughty:

Hmm.. then search in your kitchen, probably he's eating.. he's always hungry :boxed: well.. he has to be there, he can't be lying me..

why does you think about Rob when i mentioned naughty things? :fisch::das:

well he's not..:sneaky2: He said that he has some things to do and HE told me that he will visit Sarah.. :blink: But 2 more days and he will be back :wub2: i hope so:sneaky2:

Can you blame me? :das:

Tsk tsk, Sarah. Let's hope she doesn't keep him busy so he gets back to you in time.

A lot of people wouldn't think so :thumbdown:

I would definitely say they are not cheap. Prices of CDs here are usually between 7 to 14 pounds. (Well, sometimes even more, to be honest. It depends. ) Which might not seem like a lot, but the salaries here are so low. That's why a LOT of people download illegally...