This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

I am telling you... come here. You will understand. :wink2:

Have you been to any other countries?

Are you inviting me? :fisch:

Yup, I've been to quite a few, including yours, but I went to Prague.

I hope not. I love this book so much. It can't be spoiled.

I agree. That's the annoying thing about turning books into films, sometimes it gets spoiled cos they miss out the vital bits in the book.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By all means! :wink2:

You can come anytime you want to. Seriously! :thumb_yello:

Really? Did you like it?

Woo hoo! Free accommodation, free tour guides :groovy:

Yeah, it was really nice!! (Got lost with my friends at some point) but I enjoyed it overall :bleh:.

Anyway off to bed now, night!! x x

Good. Went to this museum where they have weird things, then went round Central a bit. How about you?

Weird things? :shocked: Like...? :blink::naughty:

Well, I've stayed in for the whole day, cause I wasn't feeling very well... At least I managed to do some work. My iPod has 7000 songs now. :fisch:

Weird things? :shocked: Like...? :blink::naughty:

Well, I've stayed in for the whole day, cause I wasn't feeling very well... At least I managed to do some work. My iPod has 7000 songs now. :fisch:

Sveiki Baiba! :bleh:

(I hope I got it right. I'm just writing it from what I remembered and have no idea if that was it.. :naughty: )

Weird things? Like...?

Quite a lot of stuff, but a few examples, portrait made of bubble gum, a man who had

surgery done to look like a lizard. Then we went in this mirror maze which was very confusing. :naughty:

Aw, what's wrong? Woah 7000!!!!? How'd you manage to think of so many songs? :shocked:

Quite a lot of stuff, but a few examples, portrait made of bubble gum, a man who had

surgery done to look like a lizard. Then we went in this mirror maze which was very confusing. :naughty:

Aw, what's wrong? Woah 7000!!!!? How'd you manage to think of so many songs? :shocked:

Wow, a lot of weirdness! Sounds creepy and funny at the same time :naughty:

Well, I had some kind of fever... only a little though... it's much better now. Now I'm ready to paaarty tomorrow :roftl:

I... have no idea :fisch: And it's still not all of them... :mf_rosetinted: I'm seriously a music freak.