This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Argh, I hate how people judge you negatively if you don't do any of those things :thumbdown: But just as long as you don't do it because of what others say :wink2:

I didn't think it was possible for someone to have so many songs :shocked:

Exactly :thumbdown: ... Yes :) Well I would never start doing that just cause other think it's "cool". I actually feel kind of sorry for them, it seems to me that they don't know how to entertain themselves without alcohol...

Welcome to my world. :naughty: (Of true music freaks. :naughty: )

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly :thumbdown: ... Yes :) Well I would never start doing that just cause other think it's "cool". I actually feel kind of sorry for them, it seems to me that they don't know how to entertain themselves without alcohol...

Welcome to my world. :naughty: (Of true music freaks. :naughty: )

Exactly, that's very true. I'd be shocked the day there's no alcohol at a party.

Looks like I don't listen to enough music then. I should prob give Mika and KP a rest and listen to other songs :naughty:

Exactly, that's very true. I'd be shocked the day there's no alcohol at a party.

Looks like I don't listen to enough music then. I should prob give Mika and KP a rest and listen to other songs :naughty:

Exactly!

Hehe :naughty: They are two of my top favourites, but I couldn't listen to them all the time. I need variety. :)

Give it a go as well :wink2:

Do you have any spare? :fisch:

I have plenty. Would you like one? :das:

Exactly!

Hehe :naughty: They are two of my top favourites, but I couldn't listen to them all the time. I need variety. :)

Give it a go as well :wink2:

Yeah, well I do listen to other artists not just them two :naughty: They're just at the very top of my list :wub2: but I still obviously don't listen to enough people LOL.

I have plenty. Would you like one? :das:

Yeah, well I do listen to other artists not just them two :naughty: They're just at the very top of my list :wub2: but I still obviously don't listen to enough people LOL.

I understood that. Well your list is not that short as well, I mean look only at the number of gigs you've been to! :bleh: