This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

True :naughty: For example I'd love to see a looot of people from your list.

But my list is quite long as well, it's just full of unkown bands :naughty:

We have artists we like in common, that's a good sign :bleh:

It's much better seeing unknown bands, smaller venues, better chance of meeting them etc.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have artists we like in common, that's a good sign :bleh:

It's much better seeing unknown bands, smaller venues, better chance of meeting them etc.

Yup :wink2: Actually I think everything you listen to is pretty much what I would listen to as well. :)

That's true!

Brb :wink2:

Yeaaah :das:

For example I'd love to see The Ting Tings...or Alphabeat...or CSS!!

:wub2:

Alphabeat are really good live. And CSS are craaazy, I'd advise you to stay at the front to see them cos the crowd go extremely mental :naughty:

Alphabeat are really good live. And CSS are craaazy, I'd advise you to stay at the front to see them cos the crowd go extremely mental :naughty:

:naughty: I believe that :naughty: Well... if I only got to see them. They were here once, as supporting band for Gwen Stefani.... I couldn't go to that one, don't remember why, but all I know is that I was soo angry cause of that. :sneaky2:

:naughty: I believe that :naughty: Well... if I only got to see them. They were here once, as supporting band for Gwen Stefani.... I couldn't go to that one, don't remember why, but all I know is that I was soo angry cause of that. :sneaky2:

Oh, that sucks. I hope you get a chance soon though, hopefully they'll do more dates.