This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, that sucks. I hope you get a chance soon though, hopefully they'll do more dates.

I hope so. They could come here as well! :wub2: ... *crosses fingers*

But I'm afriad they won't.

Most of the cool bands don't come here. :sneaky2:

I hope so. They could come here as well! :wub2: ... *crosses fingers*

But I'm afriad they won't.

Most of the cool bands don't come here. :sneaky2:

Well if that's definitely the case, then more of a reason to come visit here :das:

:naughty: I believe that :naughty: Well... if I only got to see them. They were here once, as supporting band for Gwen Stefani.... I couldn't go to that one, don't remember why, but all I know is that I was soo angry cause of that. :sneaky2:

Sazka arena?! I was there :D

I don't know. I want to go to London.

There are two of us. :fisch:

Well if that's definitely the case, then more of a reason to come visit here :das:

:punk: I think that if CSS are in London again, I will go there, no matter how many "if's" are crossing my plan :bleh:

Are you freaking kidding me? :shocked:

Wow!!!

Can't be more jealous. !!! :)

How was it? :wub2:

Yeh :wink2:

It was strange!!! The crowd were so....quiet haha People were staring at us because we were actually singing along to Gwen and CSS hahah so different to when I saw them both on the UK leg of the tour a few weeks before!

Oh and nobody spoke ANY English and we got a bit scared and lost tying to get our taxi there and back..and then try and translate our ticket to find out where to sit :naughty:

Yeh :wink2:

It was strange!!! The crowd were so....quiet haha People were staring at us because we were actually singing along to Gwen and CSS hahah so different to when I saw them both on the UK leg of the tour a few weeks before!

Oh and nobody spoke ANY English and we got a bit scared and lost tying to get our taxi there and back..and then try and translate our ticket to find out where to sit :naughty:

Czechs. :roftl: They are SO boring in big stadiums... :blink:

And with nobody speaking english.... I don't get that :shocked: Everytime I go to Prague and by some chance start talking to anybody, they usually speak (only) english. ... o.O You must've had a bad luck then.

Oh and a tip - never get a taxi in Prague. NEVER! :naughty:

Next time, you ask me.:naughty:

There are two of us. :fisch:

:punk: I think that if CSS are in London again, I will go there, no matter how many "if's" are crossing my plan :bleh:

And you know my doors open anytime so you don't need to go to a hotel either :bleh:

:naughty:

:roftl: I didn't need reminding.

I'll keep that in mind :naughty: