Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Czechs. :roftl: They are SO boring in big stadiums... :blink:

And with nobody speaking english.... I don't get that :shocked: Everytime I go to Prague and by some chance start talking to anybody, they usually speak (only) english. ... o.O You must've had a bad luck then.

Oh and a tip - never get a taxi in Prague. NEVER! :naughty:

Next time, you ask me.:naughty:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32661032 If that was London people would actually be climbing over each other.... (Actually there was when she did this in London...)

How are you supposed to get back into the town then if you don't get a taxi!!! That arena is in the middle of nowhere! :naughty:

Well yeah most people did speak some English but our taxi drivers and the people who worked at the arena didn't seem to speak a word of it :naughty:

What for tomorrow tonight? Sounds like a plan :das:

Well I don't really have much choice living here do I? :naughty: I'm planning on having a stroll to Embankment tomorrow evening and getting a good spot to see the fireworks for a change since I haven't managed to do that yet. Celine is possibly joining me too...you should comeee. Just wrap up WARM!

(And I would let you stay at mine but they've put up signs everywhere in our building saying under no circumstances will any guests be allowed on New Years eve :naughty:)

I might just take advantage of the free tube all night and ride around London for the sake of it hahaha

Well I don't really have much choice living here do I? :naughty: I'm planning on having a stroll to Embankment tomorrow evening and getting a good spot to see the fireworks for a change since I haven't managed to do that yet. Celine is possibly joining me too...you should comeee. Just wrap up WARM!

(And I would let you stay at mine but they've put up signs everywhere in our building saying under no circumstances will any guests be allowed on New Years eve :naughty:)

I might just take advantage of the free tube all night and ride around London for the sake of it hahaha

Sounds good! Natalie's here with me for the week so she'll be coming along as well and maybe another mate. And don't worry about accommodation we'll just go back to mine with the free transport although going around London for free sounds like a good idea :)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=32661032 If that was London people would actually be climbing over each other.... (Actually there was when she did this in London...)

How are you supposed to get back into the town then if you don't get a taxi!!! That arena is in the middle of nowhere! :naughty:

Well yeah most people did speak some English but our taxi drivers and the people who worked at the arena didn't seem to speak a word of it :naughty:

Wow.... :)

Well, at least you all see the reason why I don't like my country. :naughty:

No it ain't, it just seems so, but you simply get a tram or a bus or whatever. :wink2: It's like 10-20 times cheaper :-)

So seriously, next time you ask me :wink2:

Wow.... :)

Well, at least you all see the reason why I don't like my country. :naughty:

No it ain't, it just seems so, but you simply get a tram or a bus or whatever. :wink2: It's like 10-20 times cheaper :-)

So seriously, next time you ask me :wink2:

Ah well the money wasn't an issue because we got the whole trip and concert for free in the first place and we had free spending money :naughty: I'm used to being in the city with the most expensive taxi's in the world anyway haha

awwww :wub2: Thank you! :)

(The same counts for you, btw :punk: )

Yey! Thanks :wub2:

That's good. I hope it isn't too cold for you tomorrow.

I hope so either :blink: It's been freezing lately and it'll be worse in the middle of the night.

I'm off now, early night, I have work tomorrow :sad: Goodnight! x x

Sounds good! Natalie's here with me for the week so she'll be coming along as well and maybe another mate. And don't worry about accommodation we'll just go back to mine with the free transport although going around London for free sounds like a good idea :)

I'll let you know tomorrow if I find out whats going on...all I know so far is I'm going to the river lol..and that's it :naughty:

Ah well the money wasn't an issue because we got the whole trip and concert for free in the first place and we had free spending money :naughty: I'm used to being in the city with the most expensive taxi's in the world anyway haha

:roftl: Alright!

Wow, for free... not bad! :naughty::wink2:

Okay... I'm going to bed too, have to get up at 10 :( Have a fabulous day tomorrow, everyone!

And good night :wub2: