This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

I'm not even going to ask then. :naughty:

I wouldn't even be able to explain :naughty:

Hahaha It was funny though.... well for me..cus I was well out of his way :naughty:

It wasn't :tears: It's scarred me for life.. ok not really, but it did freak me out. You were well protected by us lot :naughty:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't even be able to explain :naughty:

It wasn't :tears: It's scarred me for life.. ok not really, but it did freak me out. You were well protected by us lot :naughty:

Hahah yeah I'm pretty glad :D

What time did you get back by the way? Did you get a tube at E&C? I had to go round the side entrance and be let in through the big metal delivery gates and have my card scanned and stuff before I could get in my flat! It was scary!

Hahah yeah I'm pretty glad :D

What time did you get back by the way? Did you get a tube at E&C? I had to go round the side entrance and be let in through the big metal delivery gates and have my card scanned and stuff before I could get in my flat! It was scary!

We got home at like 2.30. And yeah we manage to get the tube there, luckily there weren't many people. Why didn't they let you through the main entrance?

We got home at like 2.30. And yeah we manage to get the tube there, luckily there weren't many people. Why didn't they let you through the main entrance?

See it was a good idea of mine to send you there :wink2: The manager was standing outside the main door and said I had to go through the delivery entrance because if they opened the front door ranomd drunk people might get in :naughty:

See it was a good idea of mine to send you there :wink2: The manager was standing outside the main door and said I had to go through the delivery entrance because if they opened the front door ranomd drunk people might get in :naughty:

Yes, you are so clever :wub2: Fair enough, there were so many of them there :naughty:

My night was pretty boring to be honest.

Aw. Did you drink plenty?

It's amazing what alcohol does to some people.

And how vulnerable people get with it.

Happy New Year to everyone!

How are we all?

Happy New Year Clare!

I'm fine thanks, how are you?