This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cos I have to wake up at 8 for work tomorrow. And I don't want to be going in with big bags under my eyes, will scare off all the customers :roftl:

O-oh :blink: Well.... you can... always wear glasses? :roftl:

Or you might try to make an advantage out of it.

"If you don't buy our kitchen appliance and have another one just like me, you will look just like this! See my colleague over there? (*pointing at anybody who has had a good sleep*) She has our kitchen appliance at home!"

or something like that :bleh:

That I will be mailing. I haven't had any time so far. :boxed:

Ok, but not part 2 cos that's what you wrote :naughty: Or were you just exaggerating, as you do?

*gasp* i do not exaggerate!

no no i meant twenty something, so i wrote 2? cause i cudn't remember if it was 20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/29 *phew*

Edited by Kavi

How was everyone's New Year? Partied or stayed home?

Partayed in the freezing cold while being harassed by some weirdo behind me :naughty: How was yours?

Same here, it's also due on Tuesday and another on Wednesday I'm just hoping everything will magically be ok What do you study??

Oooh lovely, I'm going there next weekend!

It sucks, but just gotta try our best (without getting distracted :naughty:) I'm doing Graphic Design.

Awesome! If you wanna meet up just let me know :wink2:

And I just guessed! I'm wondering how. Do you think it has to do with the fact I'm in the same situation? :naughty:

Wow! What did you like so much in the movie to go 3 times? :naughty:

I didn't like it. Don't hit me plz

Either that or you have a wonderful brain.

I don't know.. I really don't know :naughty:

It's ok, I was quite disappointed the first time I saw it cos I expected it to be amazing and just as good as the book, but it wasn't.. then I couldn't stop thinking about the movie anyway so I decided to watch it a ssecond time and it was better, don't know why or how :naughty:

O-oh :blink: Well.... you can... always wear glasses? :roftl:

Or you might try to make an advantage out of it.

"If you don't buy our kitchen appliance and have another one just like me, you will look just like this! See my colleague over there? (*pointing at anybody who has had a good sleep*) She has our kitchen appliance at home!"

or something like that :bleh:

I would.. if it were summer :naughty: Even though my boss wears her sunglasses on her head alll the time, even when it's like snowing/raining/thundering etc.

:lmao: Now there's a smart plan! You clever girl :roftl:

*gasp* i do not exaggerate!

no no i meant twenty something, so i wrote 2? cause i cudn't remember if it was 20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/29 *phew*

Lmao, you're so good at not making a fool of yourself :rolls_eyes:

Hey!

So do I, but I'm pretending it doesn't exist :

:

I tried to but then my friends with whom I do a project are angry :naughty:

Oh... that's a shame. :no: I've seen all of the episodes and so far there was only one which I didn't like. Legendary series :naughty: But I think that sooner or later, they will air it at your place as well :wink2:

:roftl: Hopefully. On the other hand,I do like watching them in english lol. Just waiting for the dvds. and the money to buy them :naughty:

I still do prefer friends but it's great. I love it when the guy (cuz I don't remember his name) who's married to Lily sing "slapsgiving" :lmfao: and the one with the guy who used to play in Dawson's creek!

Partayed in the freezing cold while being harassed by some weirdo behind me :naughty: How was yours?

It was good...stayed home..had fun with scratch bombs..scared some ppl :naughty: and enjoyed the fireworks; which was amazing cause all around us ppl started (from like 11:30 and didn't finish till 12:30-1) so we didn't even have to buy any to enjoy it :naughty: :naughty:

It sucks, but just gotta try our best (without getting distracted :naughty:) I'm doing Graphic Design.

Awesome! If you wanna meet up just let me know :wink2:

That's the hard part, not getting distracted :naughty: Ooh graphic design, that sounds pretty cool!

Aw thanks, it's just gonna be a flying visit though, not even gonna be there 24 hours :naughty: I'm going to see Russell Brand Saturday night! :)

Hopefully. On the other hand,I do like watching them in english lol. Just waiting for the dvds. and the money to buy them :naughty:

I still do prefer friends but it's great. I love it when the guy (cuz I don't remember his name) who's married to Lily sing "slapsgiving" :lmfao: and the one with the guy who used to play in Dawson's creek!

I prefer it in english too. We don't have it in the Czech Republic. :fisch:

Marshall and his song! :roftl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzpYeHTiEGY :roftl:

Yeah, that one was very good as well. Robin's video. :lmfao: And her other video, Let's go to the mall :roftl: Have you see that one?

It was good...stayed home..had fun with scratch bombs..scared some ppl :naughty: and enjoyed the fireworks; which was amazing cause all around us ppl started (from like 11:30 and didn't finish till 12:30-1) so we didn't even have to buy any to enjoy it :naughty: :naughty:

Glad you had a good time :biggrin2:

:boxed::tears:

:huglove:

That's the hard part, not getting distracted :naughty: Ooh graphic design, that sounds pretty cool!

Aw thanks, it's just gonna be a flying visit though, not even gonna be there 24 hours :naughty: I'm going to see Russell Brand Saturday night! :)

It's really hard :naughty: Yeah it is :bleh:

Oh cool! Where's he playing? I'm seeing him in Feb :naughty:

That I will be mailing. I haven't had any time so far. :boxed:

No prob...just that our mailing system isn't the best here...other ppl get our mail and we get tons of other ppl's mail, so was just wondering and hoping it wasn't sent elsewhere!

Partayed in the freezing cold while being harassed by some weirdo behind me : How was yours?

Either that or you have a wonderful brain.

I don't know.. I really don't know

It's ok, I was quite disappointed the first time I saw it cos I expected it to be amazing and just as good as the book, but it wasn't.. then I couldn't stop thinking about the movie anyway so I decided to watch it a ssecond time and it was better, don't know why or how :

that sounds like fun. I mean the last part of course :naughty:

the wonderful brain it is :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I need to watch it again then :naughty: It was so disappointing. There wasn't much of what I liked in the books. And I know Jasper's supposed to be weird, but not that much! lol Although I do love their pick for Esme.It's not how I imagined her but she's so pretty! prettier than Rosalie.but she isn't that pretty so :bleh:

ach = actually :roftl:

duuuuh

:mf_rosetinted:

I see lol

Not duuuh. I mean duuuuu-uuuuh. :mf_rosetinted:

I would.. if it were summer :naughty: Even though my boss wears her sunglasses on her head alll the time, even when it's like snowing/raining/thundering etc.

:lmao: Now there's a smart plan! You clever girl

Lol :roftl: Then it wouldn't look that weird. And by the way, you could blame it on conjunctivitis :fisch::naughty:

Lol, thanks :naughty: If clearly needs some upgrades, but you have the basic. :naughty:

It's really hard :naughty: Yeah it is :bleh:

Oh cool! Where's he playing? I'm seeing him in Feb :naughty:

He's playing in Soho theatre, it's a warm up gig! Cited cos it's only like 150 people, gonna be niiice :naughty:

Oooh you are? I'm going in Feb too, Hammersmith on the 7th! What date are you going to?

I prefer it in english too. We don't have it in the Czech Republic.

Marshall and his song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzpYeHTiEGY :roftl:

Yeah, that one was very good as well. Robin's video. :lmfao: And her other video, Let's go to the mall :roftl: Have you see that one?

I'm wondering how you watch it then! :shocked::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What is this feeling...that put you in your place! A hot red burning on the side, of your face.. (yeah I know it by heart lmfao)

Yeah! It's pretty good too :bleh:

No prob...just that our mailing system isn't the best here...other ppl get our mail and we get tons of other ppl's mail, so was just wondering and hoping it wasn't sent elsewhere!

That must be really annoying :blink: I hope it doesn't get sent elsewhere when I send it :S

that sounds like fun. I mean the last part of course :naughty:

the wonderful brain it is :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I need to watch it again then :naughty: It was so disappointing. There wasn't much of what I liked in the books. And I know Jasper's supposed to be weird, but not that much! lol Although I do love their pick for Esme.It's not how I imagined her but she's so pretty! prettier than Rosalie.but she isn't that pretty so :bleh:

Oh yeah, best time everrr *rolls eyes*

:roftl: I agree. I came out of the cinema feeling a bit.. don't know what, but definitely not happy. I know films can't be exactly the same as the book.. but still.

Lmao, I love Jasper's face :roftl: It's hilarious.

And yeah Esme's very pretty. I think they could have chosen someone better for Rosalie, but she's not too bad I guess.

I'm wondering how you watch it then! :shocked::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

What is this feeling...that put you in your place! A hot red burning on the side, of your face.. (yeah I know it by heart lmfao)

Yeah! It's pretty good too :bleh:

:fisch: .....Urm.... :fisch:

Me too :roftl: You just got slaaapped, across the face my friend, you just got slapped ...and it was AWESOME! xD ...everybody saw it... everybody laughed and claaapped =D