This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Lol :roftl: Then it wouldn't look that weird. And by the way, you could blame it on conjunctivitis :fisch:

Lol, thanks :naughty: If clearly needs some upgrades, but you have the basic. :naughty:

Ooh yes, conjuctivitis.. hmmm... there's another clever plan :roftl:

I'm not jealous at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Fan of Russell, Barbora? :das:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's playing in Soho theatre, it's a warm up gig! Cited cos it's only like 150 people, gonna be niiice :naughty:

Oooh you are? I'm going in Feb too, Hammersmith on the 7th! What date are you going to?

That's gonna be awesome!! You think you gonna meet him too? :das:

Ah, I'm going to the one in Brixton, I can never remember what date it's on though :doh:

That must be really annoying :blink: I hope it doesn't get sent elsewhere when I send it :S

Oh yeah, best time everrr *rolls eyes*

:roftl: I agree. I came out of the cinema feeling a bit.. don't know what, but definitely not happy. I know films can't be exactly the same as the book.. but still.

Lmao, I love Jasper's face :roftl: It's hilarious.

And yeah Esme's very pretty. I think they could have chosen someone better for Rosalie, but she's not too bad I guess.

Those things happen. I also got chased by a weirdo in Germany with my friends :naughty:

Yep. But the "spirit" of the movie isn't just there.

Gosh, I have GOT to go to bed. :naughty: See you...if I'm still alive next time lol

Those things happen. I also got chased by a weirdo in Germany with my friends :naughty:

Yep. But the "spirit" of the movie isn't just there.

Gosh, I have GOT to go to bed. :naughty: See you...if I'm still alive next time lol

Usually I'm fortunate enough that they don't happen to me, but not this time :roftl: Chased? Wow lucky you :roftl:

Yeah, I agree.

I should as well.. buttt.... goodnight! Hope you're still alive the next time :naughty:

:fisch: .....Urm.... :fisch:

Me too :roftl: You just got slaaapped, across the face my friend, you just got slapped ...and it was AWESOME! xD ...everybody saw it... everybody laughed and claaapped =D

:roftl: Once it was stuck in my head at school and I couldn't remember which song it was. When I did remember, I was so happy although my friends thought me weird cuz they didn't understand why :naughty:

See ya!xxx Can't believe I stayed so long up here

Oooooh! Are you an apple? I'm still not so sure what they really are :naughty:

no i'm a :pbjt: I can be an apple at times though.

:lol3:

Nah lol...just felt like using their rose tinted apple :naughty:

Have u seen Madagascar 2???

Usually I'm fortunate enough that they don't happen to me, but not this time :roftl: Chased? Wow lucky you :roftl:

Yeah, I agree.

I should as well.. buttt.... goodnight! Hope you're still alive the next time :naughty:

Well maybe chased is too strong but kinda stalked anyway :naughty:

Well yeah but see, it's an hour later here so it's kind of a most for me :naughty:

I'm not jealous at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaw bless you *hugs*

That's gonna be awesome!! You think you gonna meet him too? :das:

Ah, I'm going to the one in Brixton, I can never remember what date it's on though :doh:

Ah well I'm not gonna get my hopes up... but gaah gosh darn I wanna meet him so bad! :naughty: but I've gone a few times now and have never actually got to speak to him but I have had a peck on the lips and a moment of hand holding and squeezing :bleh::blush-anim-cl: *drifts*

Aaah cool! it should be excellent! I'm really looking forward to it cos I've never seen him on tour before! He's doing a few dates in Brixton I think. it would have been funny if we were going to the same show :naughty:

Ooh yes, conjuctivitis.. hmmm... there's another clever plan :roftl:

Fan of Russell, Barbora? :das:

See! :cool: There are many reasons to wear sunglasses.

My universal excuse for everything is usually "There must be eruptions on the Sun." :fisch:

A huge one! Well, I've seen loaaaads of videos with him and I completely lmao-ed every time! Such a cool guy! :biggrin2:

I think I became an fan after I read a double interview with him and Bobby Gillespie... I didn't know Russell before (cause noone knows him here) but he managed to make me his fan just after that one interview :lmfao:

He must be absolutely amazing live!

I start on Tuesday, boo hoo :sad:

You still on holiday atm?

:roftl: Once it was stuck in my head at school and I couldn't remember which song it was. When I did remember, I was so happy although my friends thought me weird cuz they didn't understand why :naughty:

Right, I'm gonna go to bed as well now otherwise I'm never gonna get off. Night!! x x

Oh. Yeah, until the 12th.

Bye girls :bye: It was nice chatting :)

I'm surprised with the amount of people we have on here tonight, and just when I was going to bed as well :mad3:

I know, that sucks, I wanted to go to bed too and voila, everyone's online :boxed:

I see you convinced yourself though :naughty:

Good night then! :) Have a nice day tomorrow, well, later today :bleh:

Good night! :wink2:

Aaaw bless you *hugs*

Ah well I'm not gonna get my hopes up... but gaah gosh darn I wanna meet him so bad! but I've gone a few times now and have never actually got to speak to him but I have had a peck on the lips and a moment of hand holding and squeezing :bleh::blush-anim-cl: *drifts*

Aaah cool! it should be excellent! I'm really looking forward to it cos I've never seen him on tour before! He's doing a few dates in Brixton I think. it would have been funny if we were going to the same show :naughty:

:das::lol3: lucky u! I totally loved him hosting the awards :naughty: ppl overreacted, but made for some good laughs :naughty:

See! There are many reasons to wear sunglasses.

My universal excuse for everything is usually "There must be eruptions on the Sun."

A huge one! Well, I've seen loaaaads of videos with him and I completely lmao-ed every time! Such a cool guy!

I think I became an fan after I read a double interview with him and Bobby Gillespie... I didn't know Russell before (cause noone knows him here) but he managed to make me his fan just after that one interview

He must be absolutely amazing live!

:D I have that interview in a magazine! *can't remember which one* :naughty: it's a good one though, nice pics! :)

Thank you!

Why don't I just live in England... it would be sooo much easier with all those gigs

I know I ask myself the same question! I can't go on with this addiction living in Ireland, these flights add up :naughty:

lucky u! I totally loved him hosting the awards ppl overreacted, but made for some good laughs

:roftl: thanks, his beard kind of grazed my chin, it was nice :blush-anim-cl:

Aw me too, people need to get a sense of humour and learn of these little things called jokes, they'd be so much happier! :naughty:

Okay, I'm going to bed now as well, good night! :)

:D

:roftl: thanks, his beard kind of grazed my chin, it was nice :blush-anim-cl:

Aw me too, people need to get a sense of humour and learn of these little things called jokes, they'd be so much happier! :naughty:

G'nite.

:)

Exactly.

Grrr my net is running SOOOOOOO slow.

Anyway I gtg too g'nite.

:D I have that interview in a magazine! *can't remember which one* it's a good one though, nice pics!

I know I ask myself the same question! I can't go on with this addiction living in Ireland, these flights add up

It was in Q :wink2: It was a special double interview issue. :naughty: I think they seriously chose perfect "couples" :roftl:

Same here! But from Ireland to England it is still not that bad, look at me, I live freakin' 1500 km away :naughty:

Ireland has some cool gigs though as well :punk: (I've never been there though xD ) Exactly on the 5th, there is one I would kill to see! :fisch: