Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh.. hmm.. how old is he?

He is 19.... but i already solved it fortunately... will tell you later... now i have to go, i spent way too much time here again without noticing :naughty: Anyway, see you later girls! :wink2:

He is 19.... but i already solved it fortunately... will tell you later... now i have to go, i spent way too much time here again without noticing :naughty: Anyway, see you later girls! :wink2:

see you! :bye: though i might won't be here on night!:thumbdown:

It was in Q It was a special double interview issue. I think they seriously chose perfect "couples"

Same here! But from Ireland to England it is still not that bad, look at me, I live freakin' 1500 km away

Ireland has some cool gigs though as well :punk: (I've never been there though xD ) Exactly on the 5th, there is one I would kill to see! :fisch:

Ah Q that was it! oooh look what I found :naughty:

Q.jpg

Aaaw I know which one you are talking about :naughty:

I hate the fact that I'm not going to that! :mad3: but I couldn't afford it with all the Russell gigs I'm doing and plus I have 2 essays due next week I'd have never been able to go anyway :thumbdown:

Aw, wanna share?

It was ok, my parents and sister arrived home today from their holiday so got plenty of presents :)

It's not much. Work was the bad point and Liverpool winning was good. The BBC announced who is going to be Dr Who next year too. :punk:

Did you manage to tidy up last night?

It's not much. Work was the bad point and Liverpool winning was good. The BBC announced who is going to be Dr Who next year too. :punk:

Did you manage to tidy up last night?

That's good :naughty: Who's playing him?

Yeah I did, though I regretted leaving it til the last minute once I woke up this morning :naughty:

A guy called Matt Smith. He's 26 and quite good looking. I may just carry on watching it. :naughty:

:roftl: Tired were you?

Ha ha :roftl: A new actor to keep your eyes on, huh? :das:

Extremely. I'm not looking forward to waking up at 7.30 for uni :sad: