This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Yeah, sad innit? :naughty:

Yup :D I even had some wine! (Like, a fifth of a glass :roftl: I'm not exactly a heavy drinker :naughty:) We rarely have that on weekdays. (I don't know about Brits but in general it's not common for Swedes to drink when not a weekend, holiday or party.)

Maybe, maybe not :fisch:

Ha ha, you sound so proud! :naughty: As far as I know the English drink at any oppurtunity they get, doesn't matter what day or what time it is :bleh:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe, maybe not :fisch:

Ha ha, you sound so proud! :naughty: As far as I know the English drink at any oppurtunity they get, doesn't matter what day or what time it is

Maybe sounds good to me :fisch: I say we stick to that :naughty:

I think I kinda am :lmfao: LMAO! :roftl: Well I do know it's said that the English are the only ones worse at binge-drinking than Swedes. (Possibly the Irish as well.) :naughty:

Maybe sounds good to me :fisch: I say we stick to that :naughty:

I think I kinda am :lmfao: LMAO! :roftl: Well I do know it's said that the English are the only ones worse at binge-drinking than Swedes. (Possibly the Irish as well.) :naughty:

I say we do as well :naughty:

Ha ha! Yeah, I would have to say that's pretty much true :)

Yes, let's.

And everyone needs to agree with what you say don't they

:roftl: I for one usually don't drink THAT much :mf_rosetinted: Though there could be water in those bottles and I'd prob still be lookin' like that :lmfao: People always think I'm drunk no matter how much or how little I drink. And my friends think the opposite - that I'm never tipsy. A friend of mine put it so nicely on my 20th birthday. I was like "woooo everything's spinning now :roftl:" and her "Seriously? o_O But.. you're just like your regular self.. :boxed:" :naughty:

Nope. :mf_rosetinted: (Didn't see that one coming eeehh?)

:roftl: I for one usually don't drink THAT much Though there could be water in those bottles and I'd prob still be lookin' like that :lmfao: People always think I'm drunk no matter how much or how little I drink. And my friends think the opposite - that I'm never tipsy. A friend of mine put it so nicely on my 20th birthday. I was like "woooo everything's spinning now :roftl:" and her "Seriously? o_O But.. you're just like your regular self..

Nope. (Didn't see that one coming eeehh?)

Ha ha! So basically you're just a strange girl :) I'd take it as a compliment though if someone said I seemed drunk when I wasn't.. but I haven't been told that yet :tears: Or have I... :fisch:

Shock horror! No I didn't :shocked:

Hi Elina. I'm fine thanks. You?

I'm gooood :D

I bought the Mamma Mia! dvd the other week and my parents just put it on in the next room. Door's open so I'm pretty much listening to the film. The songs make me :boing: So I cannot be much other than good. :roftl:

How was your day?

I bought the Mamma Mia! dvd the other week and my parents just put it on in the next room. Door's open so I'm pretty much listening to the film. The songs make me :boing: So I cannot be much other than good. :roftl:

Omg I love Mamma Mia and the Abba songs :wub2::crybaby:

Yummy!! Looks like you'll have a nice dinner tonight :bleh:

I'm eating now.

How was your day?

I will have to buy that film. :naughty:

My day was ok. I was listening to christmas songs on TMF and dancing around like an idiot.

Ha ha! So basically you're just a strange girl I'd take it as a compliment though if someone said I seemed drunk when I wasn't.. but I haven't been told that yet Or have I...

Shock horror! No I didn't

Why thank you :naughty: Yeah, I do take it as a compliment xD

LOL :roftl::das:

See, I'm not that predictable :mf_rosetinted:

Honey honey, nearly kills me aha :fisch:

He's a loove machiiiiine :das::roftl:

Will you have to wait long?

Prob. My mum doesn't finish work til 7, and we're having guests over, so could be another hour or 2.

Why thank you :naughty: Yeah, I do take it as a compliment xD

LOL

See, I'm not that predictable :mf_rosetinted:

Honey honey, nearly kills me aha :fisch:

He's a loove machiiiiine

Good girl :fisch:

No, not at all :mf_rosetinted:

Uh oh, she's gone craaaazyy. :insane: