This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Haha! Jag mår bara braaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! :punk: Hur mår du? :P

Sure :bleh:

Hehe yeah well as crap as my short-term memory may be, my long-term one rockks :naughty: So I guess my brain decided to store that piece of information ^^

Jag mar bara braaaa too is that right ?:blink::naughty:

your long-term memory rocks indeed !:punk::roftl:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suuure. Particularly the top poster on the entire forum. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Though I do pity you being sick and all. Without the mfc to pass your time it must've been increadibly boring. :huglove:

Luckily you had me for bits of it :das:

Especially the top poster :mf_rosetinted:

I was just gonna say at least I had you for parts of it, but of course you stole my words :mad3:

Jag mar bara braaaa too is that right ?

your long-term memory rocks indeed !:punk::roftl:

Jag mår bara braaaa (:naughty:) jag med/jag mår bara bra jag också are the ones I'd use. You could also say: jag mår också bara bra. But the other ones sound better in my ears. :bleh:

LOL thanks :naughty::roftl:

Jag mår bara braaaa (:naughty:) jag med/jag mår bara bra jag också are the ones I'd use. You could also say: jag mår också bara bra. But the other ones sound better in my ears. :bleh:

LOL thanks :naughty::roftl:

Omg you can say that in many ways ?:shocked::roftl:Swedish seems a difficult languages from my ears :naughty:

Well stop doing that unless you want your brain to explode :original:

It won't. :mf_rosetinted: Or is that a threat?! :shocked:

You say that cause it is your language :naughty:

Haha! Well, for example, we don't have that annoyingly difficult grammar that German and French have. However, since we don't have heaps of rules, you just have to know how to use the words. (If that makes sense lol) Which is easy when it's your mother-tongue but can be quite hard for a foreigner.