This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol! Well if you can speak as good as you write in English you'll have no problem :wink2:

The doors are always open for you and your cooker needs :roftl:

Well speaking is usually a bit worse ... but it's not such a big difference (-:

:roftl: Thanks! I might use that one day! ( When I get sick of this country and get me an apartment in London ... (as if I could even afford one day of having an apartment there :naughty:)

It's about the movie.

Ooh, I was gonna say :naughty: I assume it has plenty of pics of Edward :)

Well speaking is usually a bit worse ... but it's not such a big difference (-:

:roftl: Thanks! I might use that one day! ( When I get sick of this country and get me an apartment in London ... (as if I could even afford one day of having an apartment there :naughty:)

Then no problem :bleh:

Ha ha, noone could unless you're uber rich, but then again the prices are going down and the pound is getting weaker, sooo, who knows :fisch::naughty:

Then no problem :bleh:

Ha ha, noone could unless you're uber rich, but then again the prices are going down and the pound is getting weaker, sooo, who knows :fisch::naughty:

:naughty: Yeah..... it would be mega cool anyway :naughty: I love London! ... Been there twice and going again in june... can't wait :bleh:

There are a few. :naughty: It's not like I need anymore.

You sure about that? :das:

:naughty: Yeah..... it would be mega cool anyway :naughty: I love London! ... Been there twice and going again in june... can't wait :bleh:

I hope you enjoy yourself! :bleh: How long are you staying for?

I hope you enjoy yourself! :bleh: How long are you staying for?

Thanks! :) Well, one to two weeks, it's not for sure yet.... I've never stayed that long before, I think it's gonna be cool :naughty: (Last time I stayed for five days...meant to stay for four days, but then I missed my flight :roftl: yeah, you guessed it, of course it was in february :wink2: )

Thanks! :) Well, one to two weeks, it's not for sure yet.... I've never stayed that long before, I think it's gonna be cool :naughty: (Last time I stayed for five days...meant to stay for four days, but then I missed my flight :roftl: yeah, you guessed it, of course it was in february :wink2: )

I'm sure you'll find plenty to do here :bleh: If you ever want to meet up or need some sort of tour guide, just let me know :wink2:

Ooh you went to the gigs in Feb?

Three? Only? Pfft :fisch:

Oh the trailer came on again, it's so cute :wub2::tears: I really wanna watch it now. Not fair you're seeing it on Monday :(

Yes, two big posters and a signed pic. I don't want to come across as obsessed. :naughty:

Seeing it plastered on phone boxes and on buses doesn't help either.