This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Yes, two big posters and a signed pic. I don't want to come across as obsessed. :naughty:

Seeing it plastered on phone boxes and on buses doesn't help either.

Where'd you get the sign pic from? :o No, cos you don't seem like that at all :fisch:

Yeah exactly. It feels like it's taking so long though.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure you'll find plenty to do here :bleh: If you ever want to meet up or need some sort of tour guide, just let me know :wink2:

Ooh you went to the gigs in Feb?

I am sure I will... :das:

Oh I'd love to!!! :) I will definitely let you know when I'm coming :wink2: By the way I heard you met up with Mario :-)

Yes I did :wink2: Not to the one in Hammersmith, but to the others in Brixton.... fabulous! I By some weird coincidence I even got to the afterparty :blink:

It's really a shame I didn't know so many people from MFC back then.... These days, when I'm talking to somebody in here, it's usually like "Oooooh you were there too? And we didn't meet at all!" ... :-D

An online store. Thanks. It's because of this forum that I found about it.

It's going really slow.

There's so much stuff we find out about on this forum :das: More of a reason to stay put here :bleh:

Yeah I know. At least you have two days left. You excited? :fisch:

I am sure I will... :das:

Oh I'd love to!!! :) I will definitely let you know when I'm coming :wink2: By the way I heard you met up with Mario :-)

Yes I did :wink2: Not to the one in Hammersmith, but to the others in Brixton.... fabulous! I By some weird coincidence I even got to the afterparty

It's really a shame I didn't know so many people from MFC back then.... These days, when I'm talking to somebody in here, it's usually like "Oooooh you were there too? And we didn't meet at all!" ... :-D

Great :das: Yup I did!

At least you went to the two best ones :bleh: And the after party! Hmm, I don't think I saw you though (I don't actually know what you look like :fisch:).

Yeah exactly! I was like that with a lot of people then. Hopefully that'll change next year.