This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I wasn't :naughty: I hate it when somebody is taking a picture of me, I always look so stupid. On 99% of all photos I just close my eyes or do something strange and unnatural with my face (of course I don't want to).

Eeeerm... I think this might be really hard to describe, I'll just upload this one :naughty: Basically, I was inspired by the character called Spirit of Jazz, from the Mighty Boosh....

And ... yeah! Exactly! .... Well for me it wasn't french, but german and spanish....

...plus art! ... You get to know how much beauty you can find in the world.. :naughty:

Ha ha! :roftl: I don't like it either, but yet I seem to have over 400 pics of me on Facebook :blink:

Wow! Awesome costume!! Very creative.

And other languages found on the MFC :naughty: Oh yes! Art of course! That's like my favourite part of this school :doh:

Ha ha! :roftl: I don't like it either, but yet I seem to have over 400 pics of me on Facebook :blink:

Wow! Awesome costume!! Very creative.

And other languages found on the MFC :naughty: Oh yes! Art of course! That's like my favourite part of this school :doh:

Hey I just remembered I have some photos on my facebook :naughty: Like 2 I guess. Could I add you, so you can see them? :-)

:naughty: Thank you! :-) Do you think what I have on my face is a face paint or a mask? Most people were confused... :bleh:

Yeah! (-: And yet, even people on MFC are from so many countries, most of them can still speak english so good....

It was my favourite subject too! ... Don't have it anymore though :-(

:roftl: That is exactly what I felt like doing.

It's not gonna be easy finding an empty crowd when shopping January.

Hey I just remembered I have some photos on my facebook :naughty: Like 2 I guess. Could I add you, so you can see them? :-)

:naughty: Thank you! :-) Do you think what I have on my face is a face paint or a mask? Most people were confused... :bleh:

Yeah! (-: And yet, even people on MFC are from so many countries, most of them can still speak english so good....

It was my favourite subject too! ... Don't have it anymore though :-(

Yeah sure! Go for it!

Hmm, it looks painted on.. is it?

Yeah! I'm always so amazed by that! I could never learn another language so well, but I guess English is different cos it's more universal.

Aw, how come?

Yeah sure! Go for it!

Hmm, it looks painted on.. is it?

Yeah! I'm always so amazed by that! I could never learn another language so well, but I guess English is different cos it's more universal.

Aw, how come?

Okay :)

Yup, it is :wink2: Actually more people thought it's a mask :naughty:

Well it's just a matter of will and practice :wink2:

In the last two years of our high school, you don't have art or music anymore :(

And good night! :-))))