• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Girls!!:bye:! How are you?

Hi! I'm fine' date=' you?

Confused, in the good kind of stress, having a dilema.... but actually alright! :naughty: How about you? :-)

There's a good way of being stressed? :naughty: What kind of dilemma?

Yeah I'm not bad, just worked today.

It's going to get good soon.

They let me off.

Ooh, can't wait :groovy:

So you can have an even better christmas now :)

There's a good way of being stressed? :naughty: What kind of dilemma?

Yeah I'm not bad, just worked today.

Yeah kind of! :naughty:

Well, I just got a chance to see Katy Perry live in february and the plane tickets back and forth would cost me ...wait for it... 1 quid :naughty: (No, that just wasn't a typng mistake.) .. But it seems like I would have to go on my own cause I can't seem to find anybody who could go with me.... and that would mean 4 days being there on my own? Scary... :blink: But still... I don't know :naughty: And I have to decide til tomorrow :boxed:

Oooh.... poor you. I hope you don't have to work tomorrow as well o.O

Yeah kind of! :naughty:

Well, I just got a chance to see Katy Perry live in february and the plane tickets back and forth would cost me ...wait for it... 1 quid :naughty: (No, that just wasn't a typng mistake.) .. But it seems like I would have to go on my own cause I can't seem to find anybody who could go with me.... and that would mean 4 days being there on my own? Scary... :blink: But still... I don't know And I have to decide til tomorrow :boxed:

Oooh.... poor you. I hope you don't have to work tomorrow as well o.O

As in in London? Or are you seeing her somewhere else? And £1!? Jeeees, talk about expensive :fisch::roftl:

I hope you make the right decision :fisch: Have you ever seen her live before?

As in in London? Or are you seeing her somewhere else? And £1!? Jeeees, talk about expensive :fisch::roftl:

I hope you make the right decision :fisch: Have you ever seen her live before?

I forgot to write where :roftl: Yeah, of course in London :wink2:

I've never seen her live before but everyone says she's amazing and I believe that...

Yeah, 1 pound.... unbelievably expensive... I mean... I think I might have to work for that the next whole month... :roftl:

But I still don't know. Spending four days alone in London....? Kinda... scary :blink:

My day was busy. What about you?

Working? .... My day was very, very lazy.... I slept almost the whole day, I really needed that.... I'm actually up since 5:15pm, I feel like having a lunch right now :roftl:

I think I may join you :fisch:

:roftl: I'm sure you will anyway.

Working? .... My day was very, very lazy.... I slept almost the whole day, I really needed that.... I'm actually up since 5:15pm, I feel like having a lunch right now :roftl:

I was working this afternoon.

I need to sleep a lot.

I forgot to write where :roftl: Yeah, of course in London

I've never seen her live before but everyone says she's amazing and I believe that...

Yeah, 1 pound.... unbelievably expensive... I mean... I think I might have to work for that the next whole month... :roftl:

But I still don't know. Spending four days alone in London....? Kinda... scary :blink:

Should have known :naughty:

If you want to know the truth, she is freaking awesome live! And also me, Jennie and Celine will be there as well at the gig so at least you would know three MFCers there :)

You are gonna have to work your ASS off :roftl:

Anyway, we can keep you company so you won't be by yourself :)