This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Elina. I'm fine thanks. How are you?

Pretty good, pretty good :D I've had a lazy day. Wrapped some of the last Christmas presents. I always wrap my whole family's presents. I think it's lots of fun and, if I may say so myself, I'm getting pretty good at it :glasses3: (Well I've had a lot of practise, big family and all :naughty:)

What have you been up to today?

Pretty good, pretty good :D I've had a lazy day. Wrapped some of the last Christmas presents. I always wrap my whole family's presents. I think it's lots of fun and, if I may say so myself, I'm getting pretty good at it :glasses3: (Well I've had a lot of practise, big family and all :naughty:)

What have you been up to today?

I still need to wrap mine.

I've been working today.

:roftl: I'm sure you will anyway.

I wouldn't surprise if I did :naughty:

WOW Barbora (please tell me I got the name right :roftl:) what a price!! :shocked: It's always like that with London though - great deals! :punk: It's cheaper to get there for me than my own capital

Hey girls! How are we tonight? :D

Cos London R.O.C.K.S. :cool:

Yo Elina na na na. I'm good, how are you?

I still need to wrap mine.

I've been working today.

I can never wait, I always do it asap :naughty:

Ah ok, do you work every Saturday?

Cos London R.O.C.K.S. :cool:

Yo Elina na na na. I'm good, how are you?

Of course!! :punk:

:roftl: Hellooo Danika-ka! I'm gooood thanks :D

Have you been working today as well?

Too predictable. :naughty:

Yes we are :wub2:

Of course!! :punk:

:roftl: Hellooo Danika-ka! I'm gooood thanks :D

Have you been working today as well?

Gooood.

Yes I have :) How about you? Do you work on weekends? Don't remember.

WOW Barbora (please tell me I got the name right :roftl:) what a price!! :shocked: It's always like that with London though - great deals! :punk: It's cheaper to get there for me than my own capital :naughty:

Hey girls! How are we tonight? :D

:shocked: You actually did!!! Wow...!!!! I can't believe you actually remembered it (-: (That's maybe because I am SO bad at remembering people's names...) Yes, exactly!! :-) ... Well at this price it's the same for me, getting to my capital by bus costs me 5 pounds. :)

Oh and I'm good by the way, what about you? :wink2.

Should have known :naughty:

If you want to know the truth, she is freaking awesome live! And also me, Jennie and Celine will be there as well at the gig so at least you would know three MFCers there :)

You are gonna have to work your ASS off

Anyway, we can keep you company so you won't be by yourself

:naughty:

Cool! Which one are you gonna be at? Cause I think there are two of them.... Both? :naughty:

Yeah.... it's gonna be tough :crybaby: But I can handle that! :das:

Oh that would be so nice of you! :blush-anim-cl: I'd really appreaciate that, as I seriously hate being on my own...

That is pretty good. Maybe you will be able to read so more. :das:

I think I will do :das:

Cool! Which one are you gonna be at? Cause I think there are two of them.... Both?

Yeah.... it's gonna be tough But I can handle that! :das:

Oh that would be so nice of you! I'd really appreaciate that, as I seriously hate being on my own...

All of them! Including the one in June :naughty: I got my first ticket for Feb today :punk:

Yeah, you're a big girl, you'll manage :cool:

No problem! It's what I do best :naughty:

You wanna do my wrapping?

Yes, I do.

I would if you lived a bit closer. :naughty:

Aw well that's good though, I bet the extra cash is real nice.

Btw do you have your own place or are you a dork living at home like Danika? :naughty:(And me :lmao: I call it smart though, tis cheaper. :naughty:)

Gooood.

Yes I have How about you? Do you work on weekends? Don't remember.

Nope, I don't work weekends. And thank God for that! I've been working extra long days since Wednesday and will until the 23rd. (12h straight the day before yesterday :sweatdrop:) But after that - two blissful weeks off!! :groovy:

Are you working tomorrow too? The whole weekend.. yeesh o_O But I guess if you're free after then tis alright :bleh:

I would if you lived a bit closer. :naughty:

Aw well that's good though, I bet the extra cash is real nice.

Btw do you have your own place or are you a dork living at home like Danika? (And me : I call it smart though, tis cheaper. )

Nope, I don't work weekends. And thank God for that! I've been working extra long days since Wednesday and will until the 23rd. (12h straight the day before yesterday :sweatdrop:) But after that - two blissful weeks off!! :groovy:

Are you working tomorrow too? The whole weekend.. yeesh o_O But I ess if you're free after then tis alright :

Do you always have to make fun of me to others? :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway living at home is an intelligent idea, glad you think so.

Ooh you hard-working girl. But 12 hours?! I can hardly manage 7 and a half :shocked:

At least you get 2 weeks off! Woop woop!

Yeah I am, I wasn't supposed to but I am now, but then I have like 10 days off so it's not too bad I guess.

:naughty::naughty:

Have you any plans for tomorrow?