This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of them! Including the one in June :naughty: I got my first ticket for Feb today

Yeah, you're a big girl, you'll manage :cool:

No problem! It's what I do best :naughty:

Hehe, thought so :naughty:

Well, I don't know if I should go to both 26th and 27th.... I'll definetly go to the 27th :wink2:

Cool! :naughty: ... When I think about it, I think you must be the only MFCer from London I actually know... :blink:

You actually did!!! Wow...!!!! I can't believe you actually remembered it (-: (That's maybe because I am SO bad at remembering people's names...) Yes, exactly!! :-) ... Well at this price it's the same for me, getting to my capital by bus costs me 5 pounds. :)

Oh and I'm good by the way, what about you?

Haha well I'm pretty good at it if I set my mind to remember. :bleh: (Though now I have to connect it to your forum name, it's easier when you have a face to connect it to.) It's quite handy :D Tis less fun though when you're at a party or something and you know everyone elses' names and they don't have a clue what yours is :naughty:

Oh, well you obviously live closer to your capital than I do to mine :roftl: I live like 5h away by car and by train I think it would cost me about 100-120 euros back and forth. Unless I'm lucky enough to catch it when the dates are just released or some sort of offer they have. (The price-system on train tickets in Sweden is very complicated. Don't worry though, I'm not going to bore you with an explanation :roftl:)

I'm good thanks :D

Hehe, thought so :naughty:

Well, I don't know if I should go to both 26th and 27th.... I'll definetly go to the 27th :wink2:

Cool! :naughty: ... When I think about it, I think you must be the only MFCer from London I actually know... :blink:

*whispers 'both both both'* :fisch:

Btw have you already found tickets? I swear it's sold out :blink:

I think there are a few, I just don't really know who they are :naughty:

1000 words.

Thanks.

Ah that's not so bad then, when's it in for?

Haha well I'm pretty good at it if I set my mind to remember. :bleh: (Though now I have to connect it to your forum name, it's easier when you have a face to connect it to.) It's quite handy :D Tis less fun though when you're at a party or something and you know everyone elses' names and they don't have a clue what yours is :naughty:

Oh, well you obviously live closer to your capital than I do to mine I live like 5h away by car and by train I think it would cost me about 100-120 euros back and forth. Unless I'm lucky enough to catch it when the dates are just released or some sort of offer they have. (The price-system on train tickets in Sweden is very complicated. Don't worry though, I'm not going to bore you with an explanation )

I'm good thanks

Yeah that sucks! It's like "Heeeey XYZ!" "And you are... ? :blink:" :naughty:

Here in MFC I usually remember things like nicks, age, where the person lives... but almost never the name! Must be some kind of dysfunction :naughty:

Oh... yeah, I do xD It's only 200km away from my city....

Geez, 100€? :shocked: Unbelieveable! .... Well you can explain it if you want to xP

*whispers 'both both both'* :fisch:

Btw have you already found tickets? I swear it's sold out :blink:

I think there are a few, I just don't really know who they are :naughty:

Ah that's not so bad then, when's it in for?

:naughty: I would like to, will have to see if I can... you know, cause of money :wink2:

I know it is... found someone who has tickets to both and can't make it... so.. :fisch:

:naughty: It's kind of interesting that from SO many english her on MFC, only a few are from London...

:naughty: I would like to, will have to see if I can... you know, cause of money :wink2:

I know it is... found someone who has tickets to both and can't make it... so.. :fisch:

:naughty: It's kind of interesting that from SO many english her on MFC, only a few are from London...

Ah yeah, money, always the problem.

Ooooh, fair enough then :fisch: How much are they selling the ticket for?

Yeah, I'm quite surprised too. But then again I guess there's just a few people who live in different towns.

I can stay away for a few hours.

That's good :thumb_yello:

Do you always have to make fun of me to others?

Anyway living at home is an intelligent idea, glad you think so.

Ooh you hard-working girl. But 12 hours?! I can hardly manage 7 and a half

At least you get 2 weeks off! Woop woop!

Yeah I am, I wasn't supposed to but I am now, but then I have like 10 days off so it's not too bad I guess.

Just to Sarah. :mf_rosetinted:

Tis tis :naughty: Cheap + you don't have to cook or clean that much. It's great! Sucks to have to share bathrooms though. Brothers :boxed: (Actually, the youngest one and I get along great, tis the older one of the two that is the "problem" lol.)

Yes, a gold star I deserve. :glasses3: Nah, it's alright. :roftl: I wouldn't want to do it too often and I'm not exactly going to volunteer to do it but it's great earning some extra money.

Yessss!! :yay:

Focus on the money, focus on the holidays, focus on the money, focus on the time off, focus on the money :lmao:

I live at home (Dork?? )

That's what I said :fisch: (I hope you didn't miss the "and me" bit. :roftl:)

Don't worry, you're cool like me, take no notice of that strange girl that comes and join us cos she thinks she's so cool

Oi :sneaky2: The cool, strange girl who just called herself a dork? :blink: Something doesn't add up. :fisch:

Ah yeah, money, always the problem.

Ooooh, fair enough then :fisch: How much are they selling the ticket for?

Yeah, I'm quite surprised too. But then again I guess there's just a few people who live in different towns.

Yeah.. especially when I have sooo many other things I wanna do this year... :fisch:

Well, 20 pounds, I know the original price was 13.50, but hey, it's not that bad, for a sold out gig :wink2:

So basically all of you live somewhere else, which means that in every english city you could meet a MFCer (cause there are so many of you) .. cool :naughty:

I'm so bored.

I'm painting and watching Herbie :naughty:

Just to Sarah.

Tis tis :naughty: Cheap + you don't have to cook or clean that much. It's great! Sucks to have to share bathrooms though. Brothers (Actually, the youngest one and I get along great, tis the older one of the two that is the "problem" lol.)

Yes, a gold star I deserve. Nah, it's alright. I wouldn't want to do it too often and I'm not exactly going to volunteer to do it but it's great earning some extra money.

Yessss!! :yay:

Focus on the money, focus on the holidays, focus on the money, focus on the time off, focus on the money :lmao:

Liar :mf_rosetinted:

Precisely. I get my own room, but I hardly spend any time in there lol. Ah, brothers, can't live with'em, can't live without'em.. not that I would know :naughty:

That is very true. It's basically the only reason we're working anyway :bleh:

Yeah.. especially when I have sooo many other things I wanna do this year... :fisch:

Well, 20 pounds, I know the original price was 13.50, but hey, it's not that bad, for a sold out gig :wink2:

So basically all of you live somewhere else, which means that in every english city you could meet a MFCer (cause there are so many of you) .. cool :naughty:

Liiiike? :fisch:

Yeah it's still a good price, and the venue is good and small so it'll be worth it :thumb_yello:

I would think so. Although I've never met MFCers anywhere else in the UK cos they mostly come to London:naughty:

Yeah that sucks! It's like "Heeeey XYZ!" "And you are... ?

Here in MFC I usually remember things like nicks, age, where the person lives... but almost never the name! Must be some kind of dysfunction :naughty:

Oh... yeah, I do xD It's only 200km away from my city....

Geez, 100€? Unbelieveable! .... Well you can explain it if you want to xP

:lmfao:

:roftl: Well that's more important than the names of people. Imagine if you'd forget their nicks as well. Like what they say about goldfish and their really short memory. Put them in a bowl they go "oo nice place, I've never been here before!", they swim a lap and go "oo nice place, I've never been here before!", they swim a second lap and they go "oo nice place...." and so on :naughty:

You'd meet a new person and go "Hey, nice to meet you! I've never spoken to you before!". Second time: "Hey, nice to meet you! I've never spoken to you before!" Third time: "Hey..." :lmao:

Err.. thanks, but I think I'll pass on that :naughty: