• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're weird, full stop :mf_rosetinted:

Why, thank you :biggrin2::naughty:

I didn't see that bit.

Well no wonder you were so horrified by my name-calling then :naughty: I said:

Btw do you have your own place or are you a dork living at home like Danika? :naughty:(And me :lmao: I call it smart though, tis cheaper. :naughty:)

Liar

Precisely. I get my own room, but I hardly spend any time in there lol. Ah, brothers, can't live with'em, can't live without'em.. not that I would know :naughty:

That is very true. It's basically the only reason we're working anyway

Don't hate - appreciate!! :mf_rosetinted::lmao: That will NEVER get old :lmfao:

Me neither. Tiny, no proper window and all that. But we've already had this discussion. :roftl: LOL :naughty:

Totally.

Don't hate - appreciate!! :mf_rosetinted::lmao: That will NEVER get old :lmfao:

Me neither. Tiny, no proper window and all that. But we've already had this discussion.

Totally.

:doh: It's like telling when an old person tells a joke and they find it hilariou, when really it's just crap, and that's what you are :old:

Yes we have :roftl: Oh well. You make it kind of sound like you live in a hole. :naughty:

Liiiike?

Yeah it's still a good price, and the venue is good and small so it'll be worth it :thumb_yello:

I would think so. Although I've never met MFCers anywhere else in the UK cos they mostly come to London:naughty:

Glastonbury... :fisch: ... Going to Canada in summer holidays.... <.< ... >.> ...

Really? Oh that's good then :) The smaller the venue is, the better it usually is :punk: I've actually seen Koko from outside, but it didn't seem that small to me... (well, my estimation can't be taken seriously... when I first saw Brixton I was like ":naughty: ... Is that a venue?!" and when I got inside, I was shocked =P )

True! :naughty:

:roftl: Well that's more important than the names of people. Imagine if you'd forget their nicks as well. Like what they say about goldfish and their really short memory. Put them in a bowl they go "oo nice place, I've never been here before!", they swim a lap and go "oo nice place, I've never been here before!", they swim a second lap and they go "oo nice place...." and so on :naughty:

You'd meet a new person and go "Hey, nice to meet you! I've never spoken to you before!". Second time: "Hey, nice to meet you! I've never spoken to you before!" Third time: "Hey..." :lmao:

Err.. thanks, but I think I'll pass on that :naughty:

:roftl: Wow! I'm gonna get myself a goldfish then and tell her the same joke again and again... she's gonna be a perfect audience! :roftl:

I think people would think you're extremely drunk :naughty:

Okay! xD

Glastonbury... ... Going to Canada in summer holidays.... <.< ... >.> ...

Really? Oh that's good then :) The smaller the venue is, the better it usually is :punk: I've actually seen Koko from outside, but it didn't seem that small to me... (well, my estimation can't be taken seriously... when I first saw Brixton I was like ": ... Is that a venue?!" and when I got inside, I was shocked =P )

True! :naughty:

Niiice :fisch: Who's playing in Glastonbury next year?

I wanna go back to Canada! Not fair :tears:

Yeah, have been there quite a few times and once you're at the front (which I've never failed to not reach whenever at Koko, so stick with me if you wanna get at the front :naughty:), it feels really close to the stage, so it feels small, and usually most of the people go to the bar to get a drink before finding their place (which I think it's really stupid), but that means less people rushing to the front :)

:doh: It's like telling when an old person tells a joke and they find it hilariou, when really it's just crap, and that's what you are :old:

Yes we have Oh well. You make it kind of sound like you live in a hole. :naughty:

Don't hate - APPRECIATE!!!!!! :groovy: (See! It's brilliant! It works for every occasion!! :floor:)

Oh, you remember! Nice to see some things I say actually sticks. :naughty: How do you know I don't? :naughty:

Don't hate - APPRECIATE!!!!!! :groovy: (See! It's brilliant! It works for every occasion!! :floor:)

Oh, you remember! Nice to see some things I say actually sticks. :naughty: How do you know I don't? :naughty:

Oh how I wish that person never bothered opening their mouth saying that (please tell me I wasn't that person).

:sneaky2: I think you'll find many things you say to me stick :mf_rosetinted: i don't. So you do huh? What's it like? :original:

:roftl: Wow! I'm gonna get myself a goldfish then and tell her the same joke again and again... she's gonna be a perfect audience! :roftl:

I think people would think you're extremely drunk :naughty:

Okay! xD

You do that :lmao:

Now that's a feeling I can relate to :naughty: (People thinking you're drunk I mean :roftl:)

So that's settled then. :roftl: