This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Niiice :fisch: Who's playing in Glastonbury next year?

I wanna go back to Canada! Not fair

Yeah, have been there quite a few times and once you're at the front (which I've never failed to not reach whenever at Koko, so stick with me if you wanna get at the front :naughty:), it feels really close to the stage, so it feels small, and usually most of the people go to the bar to get a drink before finding their place (which I think it's really stupid), but that means less people rushing to the front :)

To be honest? No idea. o.O I think even the people who organize it don't know exactly yet.... But I've seen the list of people performing there from the beginning to 2008 and I was pretty impressed, there were always so many artists I like... and that's why I think the same just has to happen bext year. :naughty:

You've been to Canada? Where exactly and how is it like? :wub2:

Wow, that's cool! .... Don't worry, I will definitely stick with you :naughty:

I love being at the front... If I'm further than in the 5th row, I don't see anything, cause I'm only 160cm tall... So far I've managed to be in first or second rows on all gigs I've been to :fisch:

I guess people just don't notice something small like me is trying to get to the front xD

Oh how I wish that person never bothered opening their mouth saying that (please tell me I wasn't that person).

I think you'll find many things you say to me stick i don't. So you do huh? What's it like?

Well then I shall have to disappoint you :naughty: Don't you remember the first time you said it to me and I said I loved that and that I hadn't heard that before went all :floor: on you? :lmao:

Welll.. *points above* apparantely not enough :lmfao:

Tis dark :das:

You know, sometimes I really don't get you :lmfao:

Sometimes I don't even get me :lmao:

You do that

Now that's a feeling I can relate to (People thinking you're drunk I mean :roftl:)

So that's settled then. :roftl:

:roftl: Yeah, I will try! :roftl: I wanna see my fish laughing :lmfao:

Hehe :naughty: I know that too. people who don't know me sometimes think I must be drunk as well, but the others who know me, know that I'm a teetotaller :fisch:.... I must be a real freak! xD

To be honest? No idea. o.O I think even the people who organize it don't know exactly yet.... But I've seen the list of people performing there from the beginning to 2008 and I was pretty impressed, there were always so many artists I like... and that's why I think the same just has to happen bext year.

You've been to Canada? Where exactly and how is it like?

Wow, that's cool! .... Don't worry, I will definitely stick with you

I love being at the front... If I'm further than in the 5th row, I don't see anything, cause I'm only 160cm tall... So far I've managed to be in first or second rows on all gigs I've been to

I guess people just don't notice something small like me is trying to get to the front xD

Ok, I was thinking it's a bit too early to announce them :naughty: But yeah so far most of the artists performing were great, if I didn't dislike festivals I would go :naughty:

Yeah, I went to Niagara Falls, it was so amazing. I would do anything to go back. You'll love it :wub2:

Ha ha! Aw. High 5! Me too. Well with your sneakiness and my knowledge of getting to the front (it's quite complicated to actually find the way to get to the front, I didn't know where I was going the first time :naughty:), we'll get to the front in no time :cool:

Well then I shall have to disappoint you Don't you remember the first time you said it to me and I said I loved that and that I hadn't heard that before went all on you?

Welll.. *points above* apparantely not enough

Tis dark

Sometimes I don't even get me

I was hoping that was just a nightmare I was having :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like the dark, monsters live there *cough cough point* :no:

Thank god for that *whipes sweat from forehead*

I noticed :naughty:

Don't hate - APPREEEECIAAATE!!!!! :roll1:

:floor:

Cos people think you're drunk all the time. See, I remember stuff

:drunk_sing::naughty:

*igores that you said all the time* Good girl. *pats head* You get a gold star for that one. :mf_rosetinted:

(In case anyone's wondering why I keep going on about them gold stars. When I was little you used to get a lil' gold star sticker from the teacher at school when you'd done an especially well done job on a page in a work-book or so. :naughty:)

Edited by Humphrey

Ok, I was thinking it's a bit too early to announce them :naughty: But yeah so far most of the artists performing were great, if I didn't dislike festivals I would go

Yeah, I went to Niagara Falls, it was so amazing. I would do anything to go back. You'll love it

Ha ha! Aw. High 5! Me too. Well with your sneakiness and my knowledge of getting to the front (it's quite complicated to actually find the way to get to the front, I didn't know where I was going the first time ), we'll get to the front in no time

Why don't you like them? :fisch:

Oooh.... Niagara Falls :wub2: Well if I go, I'll go to Toronto (cause that's the cheapest option :naughty: ) so I think it's gonna be just great :punk: ...

Online high 5! :wink2: ... We should call ourselves "The first row sneakers" .:naughty:

Wouldn't you like to know.

I really would now :naughty:

Don't hate - APPREEEECIAAATE!!!!!

*igores that you said all the time* Good girl. *pats head* You get a gold star for that one. :mf_rosetinted:

(In case anyone's wondering why I keep going on about them gold stars. When I was little you used to get a lil' gold star sticker from the teacher at school when you'd done an especially well done job on a page in a work-book or so. :naughty:)

When will this end! :doh:

I want two stars :mf_rosetinted:

You're not the only one who uses gold stars ya know :mf_rosetinted:

*walks in*

CANADAAAAAAAAAA

Favorite.place.ever(not counting London)

*skips out*

High 5! :punk:

Why don't you like them? :fisch:

Oooh.... Niagara Falls :wub2: Well if I go, I'll go to Toronto (cause that's the cheapest option ) so I think it's gonna be just great :punk: ...

Online high 5! :wink2: ... We should call ourselves "The first row sneakers" .:naughty:

Not a big fan of the whole camping thing lol.

I'm sure it'll be just as good :bleh: Makes a difference from staying in Europe.

We will write that on our heads and wear t-shirts saying that :cool:

Not a big fan of the whole camping thing lol.

I'm sure it'll be just as good :bleh: Makes a difference from staying in Europe.

We will write that on our heads and wear t-shirts saying that :cool:

Actually same here.... but I think I'll survive it, for the sake of the festival :naughty:

Can't wait then... (-:

:roftl::punk: Yeaaaah! ... I still have a lot of face paint left from halloween :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Actually same here.... but I think I'll survive it, for the sake of the festival :naughty:

Can't wait then... (-:

:roftl::punk: Yeaaaah! ... I still have a lot of face paint left from halloween :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

In that case, I wish you good luck :naughty:

Ha ha! We're gonna look so cooool. :cool:

:roftl: Yeah, I will try! I wanna see my fish laughing

Hehe I know that too. people who don't know me sometimes think I must be drunk as well, but the others who know me, know that I'm a teetotaller .... I must be a real freak! xD

:lmfao:

We like crazy folk here. :mf_rosetinted: Welcome to the club :naughty:

I was hoping that was just a nightmare I was having

I don't like the dark, monsters live there *cough cough point*

Thank god for that *whipes sweat from forehead*

Feel better now when you know you only have yourself to blame? :mf_rosetinted:

WHERE!?! :shocked:

:naughty: