This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Oh there are people who actually haven't heard the story? I don't feel like I've been forcing it upon everyone who will listen as much now :naughty:

She sang I Kissed a Girl. Then held my hand for the last chorus...or something I don't remember. then leaned in to the audience and kissed me. on the lips. for about...1.4 seconds haha

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I obviously don't

Wooo!

Find a mirror of your own

*sigh* fine :mf_rosetinted: The answer would be not in a million years. Happy now? :naughty:

You're the one hogging my reflection :mf_rosetinted:

Hey have I ever told the story of when Katy kissed me? I have?...oh...:sad:

I've never heard it!!! :shocked: I've heard about it but never the whole story.. I don't think.. :blink: Do tell? :naughty:

Oh there are people who actually haven't heard the story? I don't feel like I've been forcing it upon everyone who will listen as much now :naughty:

She sang I Kissed a Girl. Then held my hand for the last chorus...or something I don't remember. then leaned in to the audience and kissed me. on the lips. for about...1.4 seconds haha

I've heard it.... but not with the description and not from you! :wink2::naughty:

Lucky you! ... To be honest, I don't remember :naughty: But I knew they spent quite a while talking, which I found quite strange, I mean if she talked to everyone for like 5 minutes, she would do nothing else :shocked:

Yeah, she's really nice like that. She did that with me, Jennie and Celine as well. Even shook our hands. Mika learn from your friends :mf_rosetinted: Oh no, wait, he's bought us Champagne, it's ok I forgive you now :mf_rosetinted:

How was it?

That tells something about all people in this thread, doesn't it... :fisch:

:lmfao: What might that be?

Don't you worry :angel_not:

I won't anymore.

Yeah, she's really nice like that. She did that with me, Jennie and Celine as well. Even shook our hands. Mika learn from your friends :mf_rosetinted: Oh no, wait, he's bought us Champagne, it's ok I forgive you now :mf_rosetinted:

and she hugged us!!!! don't forget about the important stuff like that!

I love that smiley

What's not to love? :das::naughty:

Thanks! I've been wondering how it went down :naughty:

Cool story! One for the grand-kids :naughty:

@ Danika:

And what did you talk about with her then? :) ...

Hehe :naughty: Haven't you ever talked to Mika? I bet you must have :shocked:

Hmm, let's see if I remember with my crap memory (Elina don't say anything :mf_rosetinted:)

I told her I had her necklace. She said she recognised me and asked me if I was the girl at the front. Then said we hadn't formally met and she shook my hand. then she tried to guess how to spell my name when signing the album and only managed to get to D. Then when I started to leave she said 'bye Danika' :wub2: And I bet I've missed out on a few details :naughty:

Yeah I've spoken to him like... 4 times :fisch:

What's not to love? :das::naughty:

Thanks! I've been wondering how it went down :naughty:

Cool story! One for the grand-kids :naughty:

:naughty:!

Hehe, can you imagine that by the time she will be telling this story to her grandchildren, they will probably go "Katy Perry? You mean that old "has-been"? Eeew grandma, her music is so old and terrible!" :naughty:

I seriously can't imagine that :blink:

Hmm, let's see if I remember with my crap memory (Elina don't say anything :mf_rosetinted:)

I told her I had her necklace. She said she recognised me and asked me if I was the girl at the front. Then said we hadn't formally met and she shook my hand. then she tried to guess how to spell my name when signing the album and only managed to get to D. Then when I started to leave she said 'bye Danika' :wub2: And I bet I've missed out on a few details :naughty:

:naughty:

Well you still remember a lot anyway :wink2: How nice of her! I wonder if she's gonna stay this way...

Yeah I've forgotten the details about what I was talking to her about...and I didn't even have any witnesses to help me out after!!! I can remember what she said to you...jsut not to me. I just remember it involving kissing, hollywood, myspace and weddings :naughty: