This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I've forgotten the details about what I was talking to her about...and I didn't even have any witnesses to help me out after!!! I can remember what she said to you...jsut not to me. I just remember it involving kissing, hollywood, myspace and weddings :naughty:

I don't think the babbling helps jog your memory either :naughty:

Dont' haaate - aaapreeeeciaaateeee :mf_rosetinted: (yes, yes, I do find it just as funny as the other hundred times :lmfao:)

Is not. You is. :

I will make you hate that saying. When you sleep over at mine I will play someone saying that on repeat so the next time you even here the word ATE you will want to rip out your hair :mf_rosetinted:

No, you is :mf_rosetinted:

I know!

Who can not love us? :wub2:

:

Noone :wub2: Noone at all, or else they be in trouble :mf_rosetinted:

I hope so. So many artists have let fame get to their head and it really sucks :thumbdown:

I know! Actually to be honest, except from Mika and obviously Katy, I don't know any artist who does things like signing/talking to fans after the gig and stuff....

I know! Actually to be honest, except from Mika and obviously Katy, I don't know any artist who does things like signing/talking to fans after the gig and stuff....

I think there are a few, but I haven't noticed artists doing nicer things like Katy and Mika (totally not being biased :mf_rosetinted:)

Noone :wub2: Noone at all, or else they be in trouble :mf_rosetinted:

True! :naughty:

Noone shall mess with the girls from the girls thread. :mf_rosetinted:

(Or shall I say "girls and Mario thread" :naughty: But I haven't seen him online or a while though.... :shocked: )

I think there are a few, but I haven't noticed artists doing nicer things like Katy and Mika (totally not being biased :mf_rosetinted:)

:naughty: You're definitely not biased :wink2: I mean, I've been to .. looooads of gigs and the only person to talk to fans afterwards was only Mika. Aw, I remember the first time I talked to him... I didn't expect that to happen at all!

Because I'm catching up.

Not long left.

True! :naughty:

Noone shall mess with the girls from the girls thread. :mf_rosetinted:

(Or shall I say "girls and Mario thread" :naughty: But I haven't seen him online or a while though.... :shocked: )

No way, they can't handle us :mf_rosetinted:

Ha ha! Aw. Yeah me neither.

:naughty: You're definitely not biased :wink2: I mean, I've been to .. looooads of gigs and the only person to talk to fans afterwards was only Mika. Aw, I remember the first time I talked to him... I didn't expect that to happen at all!

Aw, that special guy :wub2: And cos he's so nice we just like him even more :doh: What did you talk to him about?

What did you say?

Well he started talking to me, you know, simply "Hello, how are you?" and then we talked about the show being awesome, the weather (such a cliché! :naughty: ), about uncomprehending german reporters, me travelling 600 km just to be able to see his show and then it was basically me trying to convince him to have a gig in the Czech Republic on the next tour. :naughty: We'll see (hopefully) soon if that worked :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I am going to bed (just waiting for my iPod to finish updating)...

Sara Bareilles was SO nice to me after the gig......She genuinely cared about talking/hugging/signing/photo-taking/warming us up even though she was supposed to be doing other things :)

Well he started talking to me, you know, simply "Hello, how are you?" and then we talked about the show being awesome, the weather (such a cliché! :naughty: ), about uncomprehending german reporters, me travelling 600 km just to be able to see his show and then it was basically me trying to convince him to have a gig in the Czech Republic on the next tour. :naughty: We'll see (hopefully) soon if that worked :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, alot of things there.

:roftl: You talked about the weather.