This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Nail polishes, some cute little stuffs for nails, jewelery.. :thumb_yello:

And what did you buy?

Aw that sounds really cute :wub2:

Well had to buy my sister an iPod nano (or whatever the new ones are called) and my mum wanted Chanel perfume. I did pay half for each so as long as I get paid back :fisch:

:roftl: I nearly choked on my food.

It's a dream come true :wub2: Not you choking, just the bit of making someone laugh while they're eating/drinking :naughty:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah! So annoyed about that, I knew I'd kick myself when I found them lol.

Nearly, just the main main characters is a vampire and human

Aww Dani :doh: How does one misplace important things like that anyway? :naughty: I mean I'm messy and I loose things alll the time. But not really vital stuff like tickets!!

Speaking of which, I did a Christmas clean and tidy up yesterday and found three things I've been missing: a pair of socks, a pair of leggings and the calculator thing I have for my internet-bank (you need it to be able to transfer money to other peoples accounts and to pay bills etc). And I JUST ordered a new one :doh::lmao:

Hmm.. okay.

Maybe you could read the book :fisch:

:naughty: I could :fisch:

Yes, you should have. Never eat while on the computer, I know I've learnt my lesson :naughty:I bet I haven't really.

I'm sure I would do it again.

Oh I bet you must've written it in here like a million times, but... could you repeat it, just for me? :blush-anim-cl: What film have you seen? :fisch::)

I saw Twilight. :wub2:

ha ha :naughty: I'm kinda tired too, only cos I can't be bothered to do anything though :bleh: Have you had a good day then?

Hehe, sounds like a good day then :naughty: .... Yup :punk: I went bowling with friends, we played for THREE hours :roftl:

And yeah, we all sucked :fisch:

Aww Dani :doh: How does one misplace important things like that anyway? :naughty: I mean I'm messy and I loose things alll the time. But not really vital stuff like tickets!!

Speaking of which, I did a Christmas clean and tidy up yesterday and found three things I've been missing: a pair of socks, a pair of leggings and the calculator thing I have for my internet-bank (you need it to be able to transfer money to other peoples accounts and to pay bills etc). And I JUST ordered a new one

Hmm.. okay.

Cosss... I thought I put them where I put all my tickets, but then I thought I didn't actually put them there and that someone moved them, so I didn't bother to check where I usually put them and decided to search the whole house instead, and now when I went to put my KP tickets where I keep all my tickets I found them there :doh: (Btw your tickets arrived today! :D).

Ha ha, now you kind of know how I feel :roftl: Maybe it really does help to keep things tidy :fisch:

I'm sure I would do it again.

Yeah me too, I guess I forget how funny this place is sometimes :naughty:

Oh just noticed you're top poster now, congrats!! :punk:

Hehe, sounds like a good day then :naughty: .... Yup :punk: I went bowling with friends, we played for THREE hours :roftl:

And yeah, we all sucked :fisch:

Niiice! Ha ha!! Bowling is so much fun, even if you suck, it kinda makes it more exciting :bleh: