This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe, I understand. I mean I'm way too slow for this thread as well.... :naughty: I still can't get the speed of Danika and Sarah! :-D

Niiice What haircut?

Nevermind (-: I was playing bowling with my friends for like 3 hours Fun!

Yeah :roftl: And browsing other sites at the same time isn't exactly helping either :naughty:

Same as I have now, but shorter. Well, obviously xD I can't be bothered to explain. You have facebook? Add me, look at my profile pic and just imagine it shorter :lmao:

I knooow, I'm stuuupid (only sometimes).

I don't think I'll be any tidier though

Yes, yes you are. *pats head* :naughty:

Meh, I think I'm a lost cause :roftl:

Yeah :roftl: And browsing other sites at the same time isn't exactly helping either :naughty:

Same as I have now, but shorter. Well, obviously xD I can't be bothered to explain. You have facebook? Add me, look at my profile pic and just imagine it shorter :lmao:

Exactly! I'm browsing other sites and chatting in MSN and ICQ... going crazy! :naughty:

Yup, I do :) I'll try to find you there...:wink2:

Weakling :cool:

Yes :lmao:

Can't wait to come round yours and sleep next to all the dirty clothes and dust and stuff.. :lmfao: Ohh and don't you dare loose them tickets!!! :fish:

Oldling :sneaky2:

My rooms not that bad *cough cough* I'll make sure to vacuum it before you arrive :rolls_eyes: Don't worry they're in my safe place :cool:

Exactly! I'm browsing other sites and chatting in MSN and ICQ... going crazy! :naughty:

Yup, I do :) I'll try to find you there...:wink2:

Yeah! Tis quite challenging :naughty:

:thumb_yello: (Don't try Humphrey though, that'll lead you nowhere :naughty:)

I prefer something visual.

Who doesn't? :das: