This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You really want me to name them all? :naughty: Ok then..

• The Hoosiers - would like to see them too.
  • The Ting Tings - JEALOUS!!!
  • Alphabeat - JEALOUS!!!
  • My Chemical Romance - they're okay, but I'm not that jealous :bleh:
  • The Feeling - I don't know them... :shocked:
  • Christina Aguilera - I've seen her too :wub2:
  • James Morrison - jealous!
  • Sara Bareilles - jealous!
  • Yelle - JEALOUS!!!
  • Gabriella Cilmi - JEALOUS!!!
  • Scouting For Girls - jealous!
  • Tegan and Sara - jealous!
  • CSS - JEALOUS!!!

And some more I can't think of

How about you?

Okay I'm gonna comment on that one! See above :naughty:

Oh dear. I'm extremely jealous right now. o.O

Well, my extremely poor list would be Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Alicia Keys... uuurm... o.O Wow, I've been to so many gigs and can't think of any?! Well there were a lot of bands you definitely don't know... That must be it :(

I'm gonna think of more!

Okay I'm gonna comment on that one! See above :naughty:

Oh dear. I'm extremely jealous right now. o.O

Well, my extremely poor list would be Christina Aguilera, Shakira, Alicia Keys... uuurm... o.O Wow, I've been to so many gigs and can't think of any?! Well there were a lot of bands you definitely don't know... That must be it :(

I'm gonna think of more!

Ha ha :roftl: I had to look through my diary to see what gigs I've actully been to :naughty:

Ah you've seen some big names though :bleh: Yeah there are a few bands I've seen that aren't really well-known so I didn't mention them :naughty:

Ha ha :roftl: I had to look through my diary to see what gigs I've actully been to :naughty:

Ah you've seen some big names though :bleh: Yeah there are a few bands I've seen that aren't really well-known so I didn't mention them :naughty:

Just remembered I've seen the Goo Goo Dolls as well from what you might know... :naughty:

And then the rest is really unknown names... even though some of them are english, most of english people don't know them :naughty:

For example? :bleh: Tell me anyway (-:

I will be when I see some dates up.

That could be a while by the looks of it.

Just remembered I've seen the Goo Goo Dolls as well from what you might know... :naughty:

And then the rest is really unknown names... even though some of them are english, most of english people don't know them :naughty:

For example? :bleh: Tell me anyway (-:

I do know, but I don't think I've heard any of their songs :naughty:

Ha ha, that's quite ironic :naughty:

Mmm, well most of them are unsigned but anyway... mmm.. The Vibrants, Sam Beeton, Dan Black and some supporting bands I can't think of...

I do know, but I don't think I've heard any of their songs :naughty:

Ha ha, that's quite ironic :naughty:

Mmm, well most of them are unsigned but anyway... mmm.. The Vibrants, Sam Beeton, Dan Black and some supporting bands I can't think of...

:naughty: They're like... poprock - rock.... quite good. Well I thought it might be fun to see them, cause I was in Newcastle at that time, they had a gig, it was really cheap... so.. why not :naughty:

Yeah I know! Hehe, one of the english bands I've seen was once said to be the worst english bands ever, by some newspaper. :naughty: I don't care, I like them anyway :bleh:

Okay... never heard about them! :shocked:

:naughty: They're like... poprock - rock.... quite good. Well I thought it might be fun to see them, cause I was in Newcastle at that time, they had a gig, it was really cheap... so.. why not :naughty:

Yeah I know! Hehe, one of the english bands I've seen was once said to be the worst english bands ever, by some newspaper. :naughty: I don't care, I like them anyway :bleh:

Okay... never heard about them! :shocked:

I should prob listen to some of their songs :bleh:

Ha ha. What band is that? And the newspapers are crap, they're always saying bad stuff about good people, and good stuff about the crap people.

Yeah, not so well-known :naughty:

I should prob listen to some of their songs :bleh:

Ha ha. What band is that? And the newspapers are crap, they're always saying bad stuff about good people, and good stuff about the crap people.

Yeah, not so well-known :naughty:

Do it one day :wink2:

Robots in Disguise. :naughty: ..... Well, their music is kind of electro/punk/pop and it's very, very difficult from what you usually hear on radio or TV.... I guess it's way to progressive for most people....

By the way, that brunette is Noel Fielding's girlfriend :)

:naughty: