This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Do it one day :wink2:

Robots in Disguise. :naughty: ..... Well, their music is kind of electro/punk/pop and it's very, very difficult from what you usually hear on radio or TV.... I guess it's way to progressive for most people....

By the way, that brunette is Noel Fielding's girlfriend :)

:naughty:

I'll probably forget... knowing me :naughty:

Is that how you heard of them then? Cos the girl's Noel's girlfriend? :bleh: It's not too bad I guess, I'd prob have to listen to it more to get used to it.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll probably forget... knowing me :naughty:

Is that how you heard of them then? Cos the girl's Noel's girlfriend? :bleh: It's not too bad I guess, I'd prob have to listen to it more to get used to it.

Hehe, us seniors and our bad memory... :naughty:

Nope, the other way around! :biggrin2: I heard about Noel cause he's her boyfriend :bleh: (Seriously! ) ...

Yup, the first time I heard them, I was like what the hell... but then I somehow started listening to them more...and now I love them :naughty:

Hehe, us seniors and our bad memory... :naughty:

Nope, the other way around! :biggrin2: I heard about Noel cause he's her boyfriend :bleh: (Seriously! ) ...

Yup, the first time I heard them, I was like what the hell... but then I somehow started listening to them more...and now I love them :naughty:

We're getting so old so fast :old:

Ah ok, I was so close :fisch:

That always happens with me. I tend to hate songs but after listening to them for a while then I start liking them (apart from Grace Kelly that's the only exception LOL).

We're getting so old so fast :old:

Ah ok, I was so close :fisch:

That always happens with me. I tend to hate songs but after listening to them for a while then I start liking them (apart from Grace Kelly that's the only exception LOL).

I know! Terrible.. :shocked:

.... Do I actually know how old you are? :shocked: I don't think I do, to be honest! o_O

Hehe, nevermind (-:

Exactly....same here. But to be honest, it took me soo long before I bought his CD or even joined the fanclub!

I know! Terrible.. :shocked:

.... Do I actually know how old you are? :shocked: I don't think I do, to be honest! o_O

Hehe, nevermind (-:

Exactly....same here. But to be honest, it took me soo long before I bought his CD or even joined the fanclub!

Well one day you will find out :) *whispers 'i'm 18'* lol.

Really? How come? Actually it did take me a while to join this fan club as well cos i felt a bit embarassed but now i'm really happy i joined (even though we're slightly too obsessed here :fisch:)