This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well one day you will find out :) *whispers 'i'm 18'* lol.

Really? How come? Actually it did take me a while to join this fan club as well cos i felt a bit embarassed but now i'm really happy i joined (even though we're slightly too obsessed here :fisch:)

I thought so :)! I guess you must've told me and then I somehow forgot.... but it was still inside me, somewhere! :naughty: You know how old I am then, right?

I have no idea... to be honest, I loved Grace Kelly from the start, but I didn't bother to search more about Mika.... the madness came when I heard some other songs...

And joining the fanclub.... well, I wasn't thinking about it at all, as I've never been in a fanclub before, and my registration here was very random! Not on purpose at all :fisch: ... At the beginning it felt kinda weird but when I found out that the FC is reaaally cool, I stayed...and posted and posted. :naughty:

I thought so :)! I guess you must've told me and then I somehow forgot.... but it was still inside me, somewhere! :naughty: You know how old I am then, right?

I have no idea... to be honest, I loved Grace Kelly from the start, but I didn't bother to search more about Mika.... the madness came when I heard some other songs...

And joining the fanclub.... well, I wasn't thinking about it at all, as I've never been in a fanclub before, and my registration here was very random! Not on purpose at all :fisch: ... At the beginning it felt kinda weird but when I found out that the FC is reaaally cool, I stayed...and posted and posted. :naughty:

Your old age is getting back at your memory isn't it :naughty: hmm, I know you told me the other day (if I wasb't using my iPod atm for the Internet I would search for the post where you wrote it to make me look like my memory's amazing so I'm going to have to guess now. Is it.. 14? 15?

Ha ha! I've never joined a fanclub before but this place seems to better than other fanclubs from what i hear. Yeah we all just keep om posting and posting hehe.

Who did you meet?

Well I've only met mellody there. (And I didn't know she was from the MFC, I went to that gig like 7 days after I joined MFC, so I knew noone in here.... and when we talked, she had this MFC badge with her and that way we found out :naughty: ) .... A lot later I found out Mario was there too :wink2: But no other people....

That was in Berlin :)

Woo I'm all excited again :boing:

:naughty: Me too.

Well I've only met mellody there. (And I didn't know she was from the MFC, I went to that gig like 7 days after I joined MFC, so I knew noone in here.... and when we talked, she had this MFC badge with her and that way we found out :naughty: ) .... A lot later I found out Mario was there too :wink2: But no other people....

That was in Berlin :)

I'm glad you met someone.

Your old age is getting back at your memory isn't it :naughty: hmm, I know you told me the other day (if I wasb't using my iPod atm for the Internet I would search for the post where you wrote it to make me look like my memory's amazing so I'm going to have to guess now. Is it.. 14? 15?

Ha ha! I've never joined a fanclub before but this place seems to better than other fanclubs from what i hear. Yeah we all just keep om posting and posting hehe.

Nearly, it's actually 17 :punk::naughty:

When is your birthday?

Exactly! :wink2: