This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh.. is the reason I can never sleep because I always eat apples before I go to bed? :naughty: That would make sense...

That's exactly it! You should eat them max. 2 hours before you go to bed...

But it didn't prevent me from having 5 apples right now! :naughty:

I can't help myself, I love them :mf_rosetinted:

Eat an apple! (It apparently helps even more than coffee and it's true, at least it works for me :wink2:) Or drink coffee! Just don't leave! Noooooo! :naughty:

:)

There are no apples in my house. I'm still staying.

Oh.. is the reason I can never sleep because I always eat apples before I go to bed? :naughty: That would make sense...

Hello Jennie :bye:

July :naughty:

Do you know everyone's birthday? :naughty:

Hehe.... if you had said that, you would've almost got it right! :bleh:

Mine is on 14th July... summer kid :naughty:

yeah! But as usual i never follow my insticts lol.

Niiice. I love summer :wub2:

That's exactly it! You should eat them max. 2 hours before you go to bed...

But it didn't prevent me from having 5 apples right now! :naughty:

I can't help myself, I love them :mf_rosetinted:

Yeha if I buy 6 apples.... I'll eat all 6 in one day :naughty: that's why I limit how many I buy so that I don't have apple-overload.

Hello Jennie :bye:

Hi!

Do you know everyone's birthday? :naughty:

I know yours.... I remember your 18th :thumb_yello: because I was there haha... I found photos of you and your wine/champagne/whatever it was on my laptop the other day...I might actually get round to unloading them one day!

Your suppooooosed to know my birtday from when you memorised my passport details when you used it as ID haha but I think you forgot it soon after :naughty:

Oh yeah Danika, my dad called me today and said he'd watched the Moulin Rouge video on facebook adn he thinks I'm really sad for knowing all the words

:naughty: I forgot about him facebook stalking me all the time.

I'm not sad! Everyone knows the words don't they?! It's like HSM :naughty:

I know yours.... I remember your 18th :thumb_yello: because I was there haha... I found photos of you and your wine/champagne/whatever it was on my laptop the other day...I might actually get round to unloading them one day!

Your suppooooosed to know my birtday from when you memorised my passport details when you used it as ID haha but I think you forgot it soon after :naughty:

And I always seem to think yours is in May. It's in April, right? What wine/champagne photos? :blink:

I knooow, for some reason i keep thinking it's on the 19th of May don't know why lol. Err what day is it on again? :fisch:

And I always seem to think yours is in May. It's in April, right? What wine/champagne photos? :blink:

I knooow, for some reason i keep thinking it's on the 19th of May don't know why lol. Err what day is it on again? :fisch:

9th April.. you're rubbish :naughty:

apparently.....'Apples contains hefty amounts of boron, a mineral believed to boost alertness':thumb_yello: learn something new everyday....

(The photos from your birthday...Regal room?.....)

Yeha if I buy 6 apples.... I'll eat all 6 in one day :naughty: that's why I limit how many I buy so that I don't have apple-overload.

Hehe, I know that :naughty: Fortunately I recognize in time when my apple limit is getting closer and that's when I stop eating them :naughty:

I was just curious.

Ok, if you say so :bleh:

Oh yeah Danika, my dad called me today and said he'd watched the Moulin Rouge video on facebook adn he thinks I'm really sad for knowing all the words

:naughty: I forgot about him facebook stalking me all the time.

I'm not sad! Everyone knows the words don't they?! It's like HSM :naughty:

Ha ha! It's not sad! Not at all! Parents will never understand :fisch: err i don't know all the words :rolls_eyes: but hsm yesss, i still haven't bought the dvd but i'll prob record it instead when it comes on tv.