Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9th April.. you're rubbish :naughty:

apparently.....'Apples contains hefty amounts of boron, a mineral believed to boost alertness':thumb_yello: learn something new everyday....

(The photos from your birthday...Regal room?.....)

ha! I did actually know that. Just didn't say anything :fisch:

Ok, didn't know they were the champagne/wine pics, we must have looked like alcoholics :)

I sitll haven't bought a single present :naughty:

I'm gonna be getting up nice an early (or so the plan goes...) and hit Oxford St. before it gets tooo busy. (And not go home until I've done ALL my shopping)

I'm gonna do shopping on the 24th anyway.... I love walking round oxford st on Christmas eve with all the crazy last minute shoppers trampling over you...it's so festive feeling :D

I'm gonna be getting up nice an early (or so the plan goes...) and hit Oxford St. before it gets tooo busy. (And not go home until I've done ALL my shopping)

I'm gonna do shopping on the 24th anyway.... I love walking round oxford st on Christmas eve with all the crazy last minute shoppers trampling over you...it's so festive feeling :D

Wow!! And how many presents do you need to buy? :shocked: Have you at least got ideas?

Wow!! And how many presents do you need to buy? :shocked: Have you at least got ideas?

I'm not getting many this year... I have no money :(

I have no idea what I'm buying anyone either... I usually love christmas shopping if I know what to buy but I'm really not looking forward to it this year! I love wrapping them though :D It's my favorite part :naughty:

The apples think they're something.... such egoistic apples. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

That's why we should eat more of them :mf_rosetinted:

Me either, well apart from the iPod for my sister and the Chanel perfume for my mum (£150 altogether! :o).

Ha ha, yeah what a lovely feeling that is, breaking a bone or two :wub2:

I'm not getting many this year... I have no money :(

I have no idea what I'm buying anyone either... I usually love christmas shopping if I know what to buy but I'm really not looking forward to it this year! I love wrapping them though :D It's my favorite part :naughty:

Yeah I hate Xmas shopping when I don't have a lot of money and no ideas... :blink: But as you're gonna do your shopping on the 24th, I think you will find something quickly (Cause you will think "I don't have time, this looks nice, let's take it and go!" ) :bleh:

Oh wrapping! That's what I love too :biggrin2: But the really nice covers cost so much... at least here :thumbdown:

That's why we should eat more of them :mf_rosetinted:

Me either, well apart from the iPod for my sister and the Chanel perfume for my mum (£150 altogether! :o).

I think in my case it's not really possible :roftl:

Why am I not a part of your family! :shocked::naughty:

Don't look in my direction. My birthday isn't up.

I just know. :naughty:

Damn, I'm gonna have to look for someone else now :hunter:

Ah yes, cos you know me so well, I forget :wub2:

I think in my case it's not really possible :roftl:

Why am I not a part of your family! :shocked::naughty:

Cos you eat too many of them already? :naughty:

Well actually people owe me money, I'm only paying for half of them but I had to use my card to pay for the whole thing.