• F
    • G
    • H
    • I
    • J

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

*DRUMS*

#1 B: IngievV

who gets a Mika deluxe DVD and a calendar + the honour of polluting Babs' screen for several weeks :naughty:

#2 A: Tauruslady

who gets a tshirt and a poster

#3 C: Mellody

who gets a t-shirt

Congrats girls :yay:

I'll Pm you know to ask for your addie, Santa FD is gonna post your prizes as soon as we get an answer from you. :thumb_yello:

Thank you again to everyone who entered/voted/voted multiple times (grrr) etc ;) It was fun :D

Congratulations Ingie :yay:! Didn't know it was your banner! I love it.

I really had difficulties voting between A, B and C.

Congratulations Tauruslady and Mellody too!

And the other ones, I think you all have done a great job!

And thanks to the mods for their great job :thumb_yello:.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved C I must say :thumb_yello:

So many choices was mega tough

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :huglove:

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

*DRUMS*

who gets a Mika deluxe DVD and a calendar + the honour of polluting Babs' screen for several weeks

who gets a t-shirt

Congrats girls

I'll Pm you know to ask for your addie, Santa FD is gonna post your prizes as soon as we get an answer from you.

Thank you again to everyone who entered/voted/voted multiple times (grrr) etc It was fun

:woot_jump:

thanx to everyone who voted for my banner! :huglove:

I liked B and H best, so I'm glad B won and will be on the site. I wouldn't have wanted to be #1 anyway, already have the dvd... :naughty:

CONGRATULATIONS INGIE !!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY !!!! :woot_jump::huglove:

I had 'NO IDEA' who the banners were made by whilst we were selecting the 10 finalists .... so, I'm really glad that all of those that did make it , made it .... having said that ... ALL of the banners were GREAT !! And good on you all who entered ... (I dunno how to do what you guys do :blink: ) :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I feel it is necessary to share this with all of you, as you have all put great efforts into this competition and deserve to know what’s happened.

I am the owner of banner H. I too became suspicious when my votes went from 30 something to 50 something in one day. I contacted my friends who knew about the competition, and to my dismay, one of them confessed to forging votes and getting some of their friends to do the same. I was unaware of their secret voting, and am disappointed and saddened as to what they did and what has happened.

I contacted one of the mods first to let them know before I made it publicly aware of what has happened…..I never intended to keep this secret, as everyone deserves to know what happened.

I am a HUGE mika fan, and I would never do anything to hurt the MFC, Mika or to ostracise myself from the MFC.

I sincerely apologise for what has happened. I know you’re all disgusted and hurt, and I am truly sorry that the first MFC competition turned out this way. I was so excited about this competition, as you all were, and I am very sorry that it ended in such an unhappy way. You have all put such great efforts and time into this competition, all moderators, banner makers and voters.

I also want to congratulate the banner winners, you did an awesome job! And to all the others who were shortlisted, you’re amazing too! Congratulations to you all.

Congrats to our winners..

And question.. since the voting is over now, can we know who all the others who were shortlisted are too? Because everyone who made the top 10 deserves to be able to be credited for their work, they were all fabolous

I feel it is necessary to share this with all of you, as you have all put great efforts into this competition and deserve to know what’s happened.

I am the owner of banner H. I too became suspicious when my votes went from 30 something to 50 something in one day. I contacted my friends who knew about the competition, and to my dismay, one of them confessed to forging votes and getting some of their friends to do the same. I was unaware of their secret voting, and am disappointed and saddened as to what they did and what has happened.

I contacted one of the mods first to let them know before I made it publicly aware of what has happened…..I never intended to keep this secret, as everyone deserves to know what happened.

I am a HUGE mika fan, and I would never do anything to hurt the MFC, Mika or to ostracise myself from the MFC.

I sincerely apologise for what has happened. I know you’re all disgusted and hurt, and I am truly sorry that the first MFC competition turned out this way. I was so excited about this competition, as you all were, and I am very sorry that it ended in such an unhappy way. You have all put such great efforts and time into this competition, all moderators, banner makers and voters.

I also want to congratulate the banner winners, you did an awesome job! And to all the others who were shortlisted, you’re amazing too! Congratulations to you all.

Thanks for posting. :punk:

IMO there's no need to apologise for something you didn't do or ask for.

Most days we're so happy to have friends, and some days we're not. But they're only human. :wink2:

Thank You Sen for this post ... :thumb_yello::wub2:

Congrats winners!:punk:

my favourites were A,B,C in this order,so i'm happy with the result:naughty:

Congrats to our winners..

And question.. since the voting is over now, can we know who all the others who were shortlisted are too? Because everyone who made the top 10 deserves to be able to be credited for their work, they were all fabolous

agree!girl_yes3.gif

I knew people would get their friends to vote for them, but

I didn't realize that anyone would go to extreme measures...

Now I know. :boxed:

I've only now had a chance to read over the last few pages, and see what went on.

I didn't even ask my friends/anyone to vote for me, because I wanted it to be purely judged on what people thought of the banner, not the person...

Wasn't keeping completely quiet about it part of keeping it anonomous...:blink: I really thought everyone else would do the same, so it was completely fair. Maybe I'm too naive in this case.:naughty:

I'm just happy that I kept it fair on my part anyway.

The fact that people voted for my banner at all is so nice:wub2:

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

*DRUMS*

who gets a Mika deluxe DVD and a calendar + the honour of polluting Babs' screen for several weeks

who gets a t-shirt

Congrats girls :yay:

I'll Pm you know to ask for your addie, Santa FD is gonna post your prizes as soon as we get an answer from you. :thumb_yello:

Thank you again to everyone who entered/voted/voted multiple times (grrr) etc ;) It was fun :D

That made me laugh:roftl: Ha, I bet she's not the only person who will close her eyes when logging in:roftl:

But anyways, thanks for everyone who voted for me and congrats to the others!:wub2:

Edited by IngievV

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

*DRUMS*

who gets a Mika deluxe DVD and a calendar + the honour of polluting Babs' screen for several weeks :naughty:

who gets a t-shirt

Wooohooo congratulations!!

Enjoy your prizes, Santa Freddie is anxiously waiting to drop them off on your doorsteps!

Well congrats then :yay: Unlike Bab, I am quite happy you chose a pic where he looks like a complete moron :naughty:

I liked Mellody's banner most though, glad to see it in top 3 :yay:

I could've used a very polished picture of him, but I love this one, makes me think of Bambi, and I never follow the norm of what others like anyways, I just do my thaaang and if you like it, good, if you don't then too bad:naughty: