• I
    • J

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell a conspiracy :sneaky2:

I'm pretty sure the Mods can see the names of who voted. If anything looks suspicious then maybe they'll look into it.

Anyway, I'd like to know that members with 0 post count can't vote. :wink2:

Ok guys! This is the final day. I know I kinda screwed up when making the poll (sowwy :blush-anim-cl:) and that it says closing time is december 11, 2:49 PM BUT like I said on the front page the last day is december 10, which is TODAY ;)

I'll close the poll tonight, around 10PM GMT, unless you guys have objections.

I OBJECT! I don't see my banner made in paint in there! jk

Close it! Close it!

There is going to be a SIGNATURE competition? :fisch:

ps: i like the killers spaceman :b

wt"H"?:shocked:

when did that happen?

i wish we could see who voted which banner:mf_rosetinted:

Mods can see. Since it seems there's been some kind of suspicious activity, we're having an inquiry right now. If we see someone cheated, steps will immediately be taken.

Mods can see. Since it seems there's been some kind of suspicious activity, we're having an inquiry right now. If we see someone cheated, steps will immediately be taken.

I will be VERY sad ... if after getting these and the time this has taken combined with all the associated costs anything has happened

oh good to know that!:thumb_yello:

well i don't want to accuse anyone but i think there is some kind of "eurovision" voting going on here;)

PLEASE READ

After a quick inquiry, we've noticed that AT LEAST 10 unactivated members (all registered last night and with the same IP) had voted.

Since it's clearly a forgery, we've decided to cancel these 10 votes.

We're now gonna have a more in-depth tracking of all the votes who went to the banners which are in the lead. If we notice similar cheating, further steps will be taken.

I'm very saddened some MFCers have decided to cheat in order to win a DVD. Seriously :(

Let me also remind you all that creating multiple accounts, especially to cover fraudulous activities, can lead to disciplinary measures. Please see the guidelines (rule #10).

Thank you for your comprehension.

P.S. I suggest that if someone needs to get sthg off their chest, they contact the mod team asap.

Edited by Niki27

10 votes from same IP!

this is plain cheating and worse than "Eurovision voting":boxed:

if you want that DVD so bad i can give you mine:blink:

but maybe it's not the owner of that banner and just someone who loves that banner with passion :mf_rosetinted:

Unreal ...... :boxed:

To be very kindly given these things , for the Mods to spend all this time , for the MFC to spend so much time , to get Mika and his teams buy in and all the interest

And people CHEAT!!!!

Im disgusted

Maybe it's not people but just one person. I am sure the majority of the people want to play a fair game.

Unreal ...... :boxed:

To be very kindly given these things , for the Mods to spend all this time , for the MFC to spend so much time , to get Mika and his teams buy in and all the interest

And people CHEAT!!!!

Im disgusted

I am too. I admit that I voted on myself only once with a secondary Mikamite account that was created ages and ages ago for times when we are all together, but I'd never have created new accounts. I think it's bad sportsmanship :thumbdown:

I hope this doesn't become a trend in future MFC competitions. :sneaky2:

I am too. I admit that I voted on myself only once with a secondary Mikamite account that was created ages and ages ago for times when we are all together, but I'd never have created new accounts. I think it's bad sportsmanship :thumbdown:

I hope this doesn't become a trend in future MFC competitions. :sneaky2:

I'm afraid this kind of votes will be cancelled too, just a matter of fairness towards other MFC members who played it 100% honest.

I will have a very close look at all votes before announcing the winner. I don't want the first competition to be held on mfc to be biased, especially because it will also show Mika's management we can or not have such comps on the forum.

I'm afraid this kind of votes will be cancelled too, just a matter of fairness towards other MFC members who played it 100% honest.

I will have a very close look at all votes before announcing the winner. I don't want the first competition to be held on mfc to be biased, especially because it will also show Mika's management we can or not have such comps on the forum.

Totally understandable.. Thought I'd be honest and set an example.. :wink2:

Person / people / one MFCrs

Play on words , but the same principle

Of course, it is very sad this has happend and I can understand your disgust. You were into this way more then I am. I am just a voter. This shouldn't have happened.

But where for you what I said is just play on words, for me it really feels different. Most people want to play a fair game. Doesn't make this incident any less sad, but still.