• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

temp-200-82149600.gif

temp-200-32940407.gif

temp-200-78064667.gif

temp-200-69495390.gif

what?

Have I already mentioned how much I love you for giving us these treats?

The first one is just :mf_lustslow::drool:

never :mf_rosetinted:

you lot will soon go to bed and my torture will end :teehee:

and i can be proud of my discipline :naughty:

It's only a quarter to midnight over here and I'm totally hyper, there'll be plenty of time for me to torture you! :naughty:

Have I already mentioned how much I love you for giving us these treats?

The first one is just :mf_lustslow::drool:

It's only a quarter to midnight over here and I'm totally hyper, there'll be plenty of time for me to torture you! :naughty:

i'm so glad someone else besides me appreciates them :naughty: making them is such hard work

perhaps i ought to be made a saint for my services to humanity :teehee:

temp-200-69243700.gif

temp-200-29718050.gif

i'm so glad someone else besides me appreciates them :naughty:making them is such hard work

perhaps i ought to be made a saint for my services to humanity :teehee:

temp-200-69243700.gif

temp-200-29718050.gif

Yeah, I'm sure you suffer deeply because you have to go through all those videos and pics of Mika's bum. You definitely deserve the Nobel prize or something! :naughty:

I can see his fake lovehandles again in the second gif! :drool:

that is true, but i meant i couldn't explicitly state my appreciation...in a manner that comes naturally..:teehee:

You mean you couldn't say what you wanted because you promised to be not-naughty today right? When's this silly little phase of yours going to be over? :naughty: I'm feeling a bit lonely, I'm having to keep the perv patrol alive by myself! I think we need more members!

You mean you couldn't say what you wanted because you promised to be not-naughty today right? When's this silly little phase of yours going to be over? :naughty: I'm feeling a bit lonely, I'm having to keep the perv patrol alive by myself! I think we need more members!

:roftl::roftl:we have more members! (holly, kreacher, kat) to name a few...they're just not as fast as you..:naughty:

i'mback tmrw - extra-nasty as they say :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:we have more members! (holly, kreacher, kat) to name a few...they're just not as fast as you..:naughty:

i'mback tmrw - extra-nasty as they say :roftl:

I do believe that that is, in fact, what she said. :mf_rosetinted:

Yay for perv patrol! :toot: We're the best!

You have some catching up to do tomorrow then, one does not simply skip a day of being naughty! You have to work extra hard. :naughty:

I do believe that that is, in fact, what she said. :mf_rosetinted:

Yay for perv patrol! :toot: We're the best!

You have some catching up to do tomorrow then, one does not simply skip a day of being naughty! You have to work extra hard. :naughty:

:floor: i do think we could make a thread solely of 'that's what she said' liners..

i shall try my best o jedi master :pinkbow:

Those MA pants are lovely. Ahh he's so handsome. :wub2:

he is sooo handsome! omg how can he be so adorable & gorgeous at the same time?

i like these under-butt pictures because i can gaze at them as long as i want without needing to worry anyone will think i'm staring just at his butt :mf_rosetinted:

kreacher likes all of Mika, not just his tight little bon-bon!

i like these under-butt pictures because i can gaze at them as long as i want without needing to worry anyone will think i'm staring just at his butt :mf_rosetinted:

Wow you're right! That's the best excuse ever! I love all of Mika too but let's face it, his bon-bon IS extraordinarly delicious. I can't help staring at it. :teehee:

Wow you're right! That's the best excuse ever! I love all of Mika too but let's face it, his bon-bon IS extraordinarly delicious. I can't help staring at it. :teehee:

meh i can't stand his butt :mf_rosetinted:

i know this isn't the right thread but just checking exactly how weird i am - i LOVE meek's veins..yea *veins*..they're so 'manly' :swoon:

this is also something i find attractive in other ppl, so...

:teehee: