The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Mika's been lurking MFC and noticed we've been posting the same old pictures over and over again since that whole Les Victoires performance was basically a tribute to Bob. :naughty:

bob1.jpg

bob2.jpg

bob3.jpg

bob4.jpg

just finished watching the video, i'm off to take a cold shower now :das:

I guess Mika's been lurking MFC and noticed we've been posting the same old pictures over and over again since that whole Les Victoires performance was basically a tribute to Bob. :naughty:

bob1.jpg

bob2.jpg

bob3.jpg

bob4.jpg

:naughty:

either he has been lurking or else maybe the camera man...:teehee: i mean really, who shoots someone so much from the back?:aah::roftl:

not complaining though -bob looked spectacular!!:swoon:

thanks for all the screencaps girls - you lot are fast!!:naughty:

:naughty:

either he has been lurking or else maybe the camera man...:teehee: i mean really, who shoots someone so much from the back?:aah::roftl:

Maybe it was the same pervy camera man who shooted Mika's Rain performance at the Royal Albert Hall. :naughty:

not complaining though -bob looked spectacular!!:swoon:

thanks for all the screencaps girls - you lot are fast!!:naughty:

I was laughing at myself for making screencaps of Bob as soon as it was possible. :roftl:

Maybe it was the same pervy camera man who shooted Mika's Rain performance at the Royal Albert Hall. :naughty:

I was laughing at myself for making screencaps of Bob as soon as it was possible. :roftl:

could be a camera woman? no one can resist Bob :teehee:

you think he's stalking bob??:shocked:

:teehee:

could be a camera woman? no one can resist Bob :teehee:

true true...camera person then...:aah:

It certainly seems so... :shocked:

I think it's Kreacher. She never got over the fact that you got the micpack job. :mf_rosetinted:

:floor:

that mikamagic is really working out for her then!!:teehee: not jealous at all -still got my micpack job at least..:naughty:

It certainly seems so... :shocked:

I think it's Kreacher. She never got over the fact that you got the micpack job. :mf_rosetinted:

Damn you discovered my secret identity. Nas, if you let me fill in if you're even unable to do your duties i'll show all the Bob footage that was too hot for tv :mf_rosetinted:

Damn you discovered my secret identity. Nas, if you let me fill in if you're even unable to do your duties i'll show all the Bob footage that was too hot for tv :mf_rosetinted:

sounds like a good exchange!:thumb_yello: i'll need to see that footage first though...:aah:

My fave move was the one near the end, not long after the massive headbanging, where the camera was only from his tummy button up so my imagination took over :teehee::naughty:

good thing i have the video oon replay so i can see what you're talking about :naughty:

:floor:

that mikamagic is really working out for her then!!:teehee: not jealous at all -still got my micpack job at least..:naughty:

Don't forget I get to be the one who rips them off after the shows are over. :naughty:

Damn it! I have nothing to trade, I'll never see Bob gone wild! :crybaby:

My fave move was the one near the end, not long after the massive headbanging, where the camera was only from his tummy button up so my imagination took over :teehee::naughty:

My fave move was when he showed off Bob. Which was basically the whole performance. :naughty:

yes yes yes!!:boing:

can i steal?:biggrin2:

Of course! It's not even my video I made it from, so I don't own it really! that's why it annoys me when people put watermarks on their GIFs, when it wasnt there video in the first place! It's like borrowing a library book, putting your name in it, and calling it your own :aah:

Of course! It's not even my video I made it from, so I don't own it really! that's why it annoys me when people put watermarks on their GIFs, when it wasnt there video in the first place! It's like borrowing a library book, putting your name in it, and calling it your own :aah:

I've never put my name on a gif or graphic. I have stolen library books, though. :teehee:

Me too! Laughing at myself, not at you. :teehee:

Good thing you cleared that up, otherwise I would've been all :tears::naughty:

That's a brilliant metaphor! :lmfao:

I've never put my name on a gif or graphic. I have stolen library books, though. :teehee:

*looks over her spectales at you* tsk tsk tsk. i work at a library you know. which means i know all the best ways to steal library books

I agree :naughty: espcially when it's really conspicuous

Don't forget I get to be the one who rips them off after the shows are over. :naughty:

Damn it! I have nothing to trade, I'll never see Bob gone wild! :crybaby:

My fave move was when he showed off Bob. Which was basically the whole performance. :naughty:

:roftl: good one!

aww i'll let you see a bit if we ever make the trade...:naughty:

point taken but i wanted ur blessings anyway :blush-anim-cl:

*looks over her spectales at you* tsk tsk tsk. i work at a library you know. which means i know all the best ways to steal library books

:lmfao:

i've never intentionally stolen a library book...:teehee:

:roftl: good one!

aww i'll let you see a bit if we ever make the trade...:naughty:

I knew I could count on you! :naughty:

i've never intentionally stolen a library book...:teehee:

Just like I never intentionally stole that bag of candy from a shop when I was like 13. :mf_rosetinted:

Seriously though, it really was an accident! Back then I had a habit of putting my hands in my jacket pockets. I put the bag of candy in my pocket because it was in my hand and I forgot to pay for it when I left. :teehee:

My brother used to work at a library though and he stole a Lovecraft book before he quit the job. I stole it from him in return. :devil: