The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've been busy indeed, I haven't seen any of this pictures before! :mf_lustslow: T4P! I especially love this one:

i'm not sure exactly what's going on here, in my mind Mika's humping the glittery piano but i think that's Bob

glitter1.jpg

... I can't see the piano though. It looks like Mika's rolling around in glitter I'd pay to join him. :teehee: I bet that's what heaven is like, if there is one. Rolling around in glitter with Mika, all day, all night. Oh yeah.

You've been busy indeed, I haven't seen any of this pictures before! :mf_lustslow: T4P! I especially love this one:

... I can't see the piano though. It looks like Mika's rolling around in glitter I'd pay to join him. :teehee: I bet that's what heaven is like, if there is one. Rolling around in glitter with Mika, all day, all night. Oh yeah.

it looked to me like he's off the ground and i love it when he does things on his paino so that's why it was a piano in my mind :teehee:

i'd pay to roll around in glitter with him too, even if it was completely innocent :roftl: i just sounds like a lot of fun, oh just to see him smile and hear him giggle :wub2:

it looked to me like he's off the ground and i love it when he does things on his paino so that's why it was a piano in my mind :teehee:

i'd pay to roll around in glitter with him too, even if it was completely innocent :roftl: i just sounds like a lot of fun, oh just to see him smile and hear him giggle :wub2:

Who said anything about it being naughty? You didn't assume I was implying something like that, did you? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:floor:

I'm getting too obvious aren't I! I need to learn new sneaky ways of saying dirty things without getting caught. :teehee:

some people would advise not saying dirty things but pfft to them :shun: that's no fun!

here's some fresh 2011 Bob...

Powershot07082011_festivals_00007_edited-1DasFestivalSchaffhausen.jpg

D7_08072011_balaton_00551_edited-1.jpg

D711072011_liege_00054_edited-1.jpg

D7_08072011_balaton_00578_edited-1.jpg

kreacher's been a busy naughty little donkey :teehee:

KENGT31BloomsburyBallroomonthe22ndSeptember2009freegig.jpg

P1050165Munich-TheAtomicCaf-Bayern3LiveClubs13-09-2009.jpg

Bob can't hide from us :mf_rosetinted:

nahce!! all brand new to me!:thumb_yello:

no comment on the first :mf_rosetinted:

and the other one is like one of those 'where's waldo' instead it's 'where's bob' :aah:

some people would advise not saying dirty things but pfft to them :shun: that's no fun!

gosh i like this purse belt so much more than tablecloth belt :teehee:

Yeah! :shun:

I'm still thinking about rolling around in glitter with him. I have a new fantasy to think of before I fall asleep. :naughty:

Powershot07082011_festivals_00007_edited-1DasFestivalSchaffhausen.jpg

D7_08072011_balaton_00551_edited-1.jpg

D711072011_liege_00054_edited-1.jpg

Oooh I love the piano pics! And the one where he's with iMMa! I'm still not sure whether I like those stockings or not. :roftl:

i think the mods have given up on sending us to the NC. all we do is perv it up with our talk of marshmallows and whippy :aah:

Like in any other threads, you still have to "behave" as this forum is not age restricted.

It's always nice to read the guidelines from time to time, as a refresher.

It's ok to joke around, but don't let things go to far please? i quoted you, but this goes to anyone in this thread :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by guylainem123

what's going on in that second clip? some sorta mika river-dance?:blink::roftl:

lovely gifs kreacher!!:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

i don't know but whatever it is, it's adorable :wub2:

thanks! when i saw no mike pack in back pocket i just couldn't resist giffing it :teehee: giffing's not a word, is it? :roftl:

thanks! when i saw no mike pack in back pocket i just couldn't resist giffing it :teehee: giffing's not a word, is it? :roftl:

Yes,it is in my dictionary,right before "glitteroling" :mf_rosetinted:

thanks! when i saw no mike pack in back pocket i just couldn't resist giffing it :teehee:giffing's not a word, is it? :roftl:

Yes,it is in my dictionary,right before "glitteroling" :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: even if it wasn't - it is now...!

Weezey was kind enough to let me know where the amazing gif from her siggy is from, I thought you lot would appreciate this clip. 0:24-0:28.

[YOUTUBE]67FRHaciOYo[/YOUTUBE]

:shocked::shocked: that was totally gratituous hip gyrating -totally uncalled for :jawdrop: thank you so much MIKA!!:naughty:

he was feeling especially mischievous that day, wasn't he?:teehee:

:drool:

Weezey was kind enough to let me know where the amazing gif from her siggy is from, I thought you lot would appreciate this clip. 0:24-0:28.

[YOUTUBE]67FRHaciOYo[/YOUTUBE]

@0:24 cue me muttering 'turn around turn around turn around this is nahce but please turn around' :teehee: