The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I hear about Ricky Martin all I can think of is Pablo Francisco because he made a scetch out of him and Backstreet Boys. :roftl:

i think you need to send me this sketch so i can veify its funniness..:naughty:

:drool:

@0:24 cue me muttering 'turn around turn around turn around this is nahce but please turn around' :teehee:

:lmfao:

diehard bob-ite...:aah:

i think you need to send me this sketch so i can veify its funniness..:naughty:

:lmfao:

diehard bob-ite...:aah:

I posted it here first but then I got nervous that it might be against the forum guidelines since Pablo swears a lot so I deleted it from my message. :teehee: I'll PM you the link.

Bob-ite? :blink:

Weezey was kind enough to let me know where the amazing gif from her siggy is from, I thought you lot would appreciate this clip. 0:24-0:28.

[YOUTUBE]67FRHaciOYo[/YOUTUBE]

0:23

[YOUTUBE]6qykgbvpa44&feature=BFa&list=FLPnz5Wl-zn4_YXVVEN-csRw&lf=plcp&context=C39085e0FDOEgsToPDskK6MaQnWolLQuzSJhEti1Rz[/YOUTUBE]

:mf_rosetinted::das::mf_rosetinted:

I posted it here first but then I got nervous that it might be against the forum guidelines since Pablo swears a lot so I deleted it from my message. :teehee: I'll PM you the link.

Bob-ite? :blink:

thank you!:thumb_yello:

yea bob-ite: fan of bob...kinda like whovian....:roftl:

[YOUTUBE]6qykgbvpa44&feature=BFa&list=FLPnz5Wl-zn4_YXVVEN-csRw&lf=plcp&context=C39085e0FDOEgsToPDskK6MaQnWolLQuzSJhEti1Rz[/YOUTUBE]

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS! :mf_lustslow::drool:

By the way, I've always wanted a horse mask like that. I'm not entirely sure why. :teehee:

yea bob-ite: fan of bob...kinda like whovian....:roftl:

That's what I thought you meant but I had to make sure I got the right idea. I prefer the term 'Bobette' though, it's a lot more lady-like. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

By the way, I've always wanted a horse mask like that. I'm not entirely sure why. :teehee:

That's what I thought you meant but I had to make sure I got the right idea. I prefer the term 'Bobette' though, it's a lot more lady-like. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

by george you're right!!:aah::aah:

bobettes it shall be the....:teehee:

Weezey was kind enough to let me know where the amazing gif from her siggy is from, I thought you lot would appreciate this clip. 0:24-0:28.

[YOUTUBE]67FRHaciOYo[/YOUTUBE]

btw, can someone make a gif from that part??? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

PHOAR!!!

Me likes!

By the way, I've always wanted a horse mask like that. I'm not entirely sure why.

Bobette :thumb_yello: ...a new word for that Mika dictionary?

btw, can someone make a gif from that part??? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

i can't right now, but if no one has by monday i will, and one from that horse vid too just for good measure :D

PHOAR!!!

Me likes!

Bobette :thumb_yello: ...a new word for that Mika dictionary?

i can't right now, but if no one has by monday i will, and one from that horse vid too just for good measure :D

big thanks sweetie :das::huglove::das:

All my favourites in one post, especially the one with the grey undies. *ba-dum tsshh!* :naughty:

:naughty: my pleasure, I can be your official poster here ... Have so many of those pics but first I need to find them in my colection of 7682657387509485 MIKA pics :aah:it's more like lil bit more then 3000 pic :mf_rosetinted:

I've been wondering the same. :roftl:

there are soooo many pics with grey undies... :aah: and I was always thinking if he really comes here what he thinks about that thread :teehee:

i do...i really do....:teehee:

what does he think is gonna happen if he steps on the braces...:aah:

I can't believe i never noticed he was stepping on his braces in that second pic :aah:i guess my mind was occupied with something :mf_rosetinted:

T4P Mina! All those pics are always welcome :mf_lustslow:

:naughty: my pleasure, I can be your official poster here ... Have so many of those pics but first I need to find them in my colection of 7682657387509485 MIKA pics :aah:it's more like lil bit more then 3000 pic :mf_rosetinted:

We'll be waiting. :das:

One thing confuses me about those pictures though. In most of them his butt is hanging out of his pants because they're so low; does he not care that everyone can see his underwear and his bum? Or is this just another mind trick he likes to play with us, making us drool over him? :naughty:

One thing confuses me about those pictures though. In most of them his butt is hanging out of his pants because they're so low; does he not care that everyone can see his underwear and his bum? Or is this just another mind trick he likes to play with us, making us drool over him? :naughty:

He tries to yank them up but Bob can not be contained :naughty:

i vote for he doesn't care:mf_rosetinted:

as a wise band once said - he's sexy and he knows it....:naughty:

He tries to yank them up but Bob can not be contained :naughty:

that is true!:thumb_yello: