• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nighty night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams! :bye:

It looks great! :tears:

Then again, I like all the ones you make. :bleh::naughty::thumb_yello:

It's blurred as hell and suddenly.... ALL SHARPENED! I hate it, it looks dirty :mf_rosetinted:

... but thanks, anyway, Lou, you are such a kind girl

...and on the MFC?! :shocked:

:naughty::roftl:

Mind you, I ALMOST logged onto the MFC at school today...but resisted the temptation. :lol3:

I needed it!:blink:

I hate these classes! I think I’m more concentrated with my laptop in front on me, than just listening the teacher!:naughty:

Awww *hugs*

But now the problem is that i can't find a high quality but cool picture of Pelle :sneaky2:

*hugs back*

Wow, your new one looks great as well! :)

FOR GOSH SAKE! EVERYBODY HAS THE PDP DVD BUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F/CK?! Why i'm the only one? T-T

I bet that when (or if :naughty:) you get it, you will love it. The wait will be worth it.

yesterday there was apparently a science test, and so the group of us that werent there were studying in the back room. and they were talking about cheating and im like "ive never cheated on a test" and theyre all like "what!? youve gotta cheat on this one!" and i kipt saying i wouldnt be able to, and so we were back in the classroom taking the test and they rest of the class was studying for a test for tomorrow, and i couldnt concentrate so i asked to go in the back room to finish my test. and after class one of them was like "so did you?" and im like no and theyre like "even when you had the chance to in the back room? how could you not!" and the teacher was right there walking up and im scared he heard the convo wrong and thinks i did cheat on the test! cuz he kinda gave me that look, but i think he also knows that i dont do that stuff, but im worried he thinks i did.

FOR GOSH SAKE! EVERYBODY HAS THE PDP DVD BUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F/CK?! Why i'm the only one? T-T

I don't have it. I'm going to watch it tomorrow, though, because I got it from netflix! Then I'll sorrowfully put it back in the envelope and send it back......

Well, I should be studying for a test I have tomorrow.....and doing more physics homework, but I don't think I'm gonna do that one. I am now printing an English paper then I'm gonna revise a very, very, very rough draft of another English paper. Then I might work on a scholarship essay that I've been putting off for quite some time.

I should probably read some more of 'Bleak House' too. I've read 41 out of 300!

at the moment i am giving myself a quick blast with the hairdryer to warm up (it's that freezing!!!) and i am waiting for a clip from my cam to upload on photobucket & then i'll be working on my mika project website some more!!!