• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! It makes you remember why you love it.

Yes, yes I have! It's fantastic!

What do you think of it?

Yes, exactly! :thumb_yello:

I think it's fantastic as well! The stuff has an interesting sound and idea thus far. I (along with every other person on here :naughty:) can't wait to hear what the final product (of the album) will be like. These blogs and updates are great. :biggrin2::naughty:

Yes, exactly! :thumb_yello:

I think it's fantastic as well! The stuff has an interesting sound and idea thus far. I (along with every other person on here :naughty:) can't wait to hear what the final product (of the album) will be like. These blogs and updates are great. :biggrin2::naughty:

:lol3: Yeah! I especially like how he's experimenting with Disney sounds and 20's sound too :naughty:.

Twitter is especially awesome! I like how he's just updating on random stuff like "I ate too many avocadoes" :lol3:. "I look like the inside of a watermelon"

I'm goin' to bed. Goodnight!!!!

Piano can wait :naughty:

(I think it's orthodontist :blush-anim-cl: Sorry, I like to spell.)

:lol3: You're a bad influence :bleh:

Oh, I was going to put that, but the Firefox spell checker thing didn't underline it in red, so I figured it was okay. I'm a spelling freak too :naughty:

:lol3: You're a bad influence :bleh:

Oh, I was going to put that, but the Firefox spell checker thing didn't underline it in red, so I figured it was okay. I'm a spelling freak too :naughty:

:glasses3: Yes, so bad.

Ahh okay I see. Uh huh.

(I just remembered that at the Pier MFC meetup, on the ferris wheel, you were gonna recite "Life in two minutes" on the very top of it. You never did. :shocked:)

:glasses3: Yes, so bad.

Ahh okay I see. Uh huh.

(I just remembered that at the Pier MFC meetup, on the ferris wheel, you were gonna recite "Life in two minutes" on the very top of it. You never did. :shocked:)

I was too shy:blush-anim-cl:

Brittany called me out on that not that long ago too :lol3:

I need to practice somemore and learn how to keep a straight face. Maybe I'll make a video of it:cool:

I was too shy:blush-anim-cl:

Brittany called me out on that not that long ago too :lol3:

I need to practice somemore and learn how to keep a straight face. Maybe I'll make a video of it:cool:

:lol3:

One day, one day Brittany and I will take you to the tippy point of a ferris wheel, and you will recite. You must, you must!

How's school? Little Mika? :das: Do you like anybodey? :das:

:lol3:

One day, one day Brittany and I will take you to the tippy point of a ferris wheel, and you will recite. You must, you must!

How's school? Little Mika? :das: Do you like anybodey? :das:

You can't make me speak :glasses2:

School sucks. I hate it more than ever and have totally been slacking off :naughty: I'm just so sick of it.

What about you?

No, I don't like anyone. Not really. At least, not at my school. Little Mika's fine. I see him in the halls everyday :wub2:

You can't make me speak :glasses2:

School sucks. I hate it more than ever and have totally been slacking off :naughty: I'm just so sick of it.

What about you?

No, I don't like anyone. Not really. At least, not at my school. Little Mika's fine. I see him in the halls everyday :wub2:

We'll see about that :das:

:thumbdown: I understand completely. Same here. And just something about 2nd semester especially, it makes you just not care. 1 more year, just keep telling ourselves that, one more year.

Aww yay! At least you still see him :naughty:

There's a guy at my school, his name's Sebastian, he loves Queen, he looks totally like Mika, he's hilarious, he's in plays. I think you'd love him! He reminds me of a young Mika playing Emcee.

:wub2:

We'll see about that :das

:thumbdown: I understand completely. Same here. And just something about 2nd semester especially, it makes you just not care. 1 more year, just keep telling ourselves that, one more year.

Aww yay! At least you still see him :naughty:

There's a guy at my school, his name's Sebastian, he loves Queen, he looks totally like Mika, he's hilarious, he's in plays. I think you'd love him! He reminds me of a young Mika playing Emcee.

:wub2:

:sneaky2:

I know! I keep trying to tell myself I'm almost done, but I just want to give up.:thumbdown:

I won't give up completely though 'cause otherwise all of these years would be a waste.

Yeah, I guess. :P

Wow, he's a keeper! I probably would love him. Gotta a picture? :das::naughty:

:sneaky2:

I know! I keep trying to tell myself I'm almost done, but I just want to give up.:thumbdown:

I won't give up completely though 'cause otherwise all of these years would be a waste.

Yeah, I guess. :P

Wow, he's a keeper! I probably would love him. Gotta a picture? :das::naughty:

Yeah, exactly! Time will fly anyways, before we know it, we'll be going into the real world :no:

:aah: No. If I did, I'd be afraid he would somehow find it posted and find out its me and be afraid of me forever.

I'll show you, one day :naughty:

Yeah, exactly! Time will fly anyways, before we know it, we'll be going into the real world :no:

:aah: No. If I did, I'd be afraid he would somehow find it posted and find out its me and be afraid of me forever.

I'll show you, one day :naughty:

I'm ready:mf_rosetinted: (she said, lying through her teeth. :lol3:)

You can PM it to me and then delete it right after I see it. :wink2:

I'm ready:mf_rosetinted: (she said, lying through her teeth. :lol3:)

You can PM it to me and then delete it right after I see it. :wink2:

:lol3: I like how you put it like writing a book. "she said, lying through her teeth"...hahaha

Ok. Or I can send you his facebook or somethin.

I'll show you tomorrow. Goodnight again!

:huglove:

:lol3: I like how you put it like writing a book. "she said, lying through her teeth"...hahaha

Ok. Or I can send you his facebook or somethin.

I'll show you tomorrow. Goodnight again!

:huglove:

It's an inside joke with my mom :lol3:

Ok cool. Goodnight V! :huglove::bye:

Cool! Its nice that you have inside jokes with your mom. :wink2: Like friends.

Goodnight! :huglove:

(I have incorporated the nickname you call me into usernames for random websites. Like Twitter! FallVee :blush-anim-cl::das:)

Night!

I bet you can't guess where the "Fall" part comes from, can yah, can yah!??!?

It's not obvious at all :glasses2:

Cool! Its nice that you have inside jokes with your mom. :wink2: Like friends.

Goodnight! :huglove:

(I have incorporated the nickname you call me into usernames for random websites. Like Twitter! FallVee :blush-anim-cl::das:)

Night!

Yeah, it's fun :original:

Aww how cute :wub2: