• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna eat breakfast too :naughty:.

Have something good! Cereal, bread with nutella, pancake/waffles, etc.

I think I'm gonna have some bread with nutella.

Mmm, sounds good.

I ended up making these raisin biscuits but I totally butchered them. They still tasted good at least.

I am trying to decide if I want to buy a Nitendo Wii.

Just relaxing.

YES you do. It's amazing and loads of fun. Defimnately worth the money I'd say. :thumb_yello:

I'm going to Best Buy in a little while to see how much every thing costs. I know I have enough for the actual Wii but not sure about the games and anything extra.

I'm going to Best Buy in a little while to see how much every thing costs. I know I have enough for the actual Wii but not sure about the games and anything extra.

Very cool. I'd say if you don't have enough money for extra games right now, it'd be fine. It comes with a game called Wii Sports, for free, which, in itself, is super fun! :thumb_yello:

Trying to get over the fact that Mika's coming to Belgium (and Holland) again! :shocked:

:roftl:

And watching the new vlog ... Tssssss, I can't get online for 2 days and there it is ..

Very cool. I'd say if you don't have enough money for extra games right now, it'd be fine. It comes with a game called Wii Sports, for free, which, in itself, is super fun! :thumb_yello:

Okay! So I did buy one! I also got two games and a charger for the controlers.

It was hard picking out games because I wasn't sure what types of controlers some of the games needed.

Okay! So I did buy one! I also got two games and a charger for the controlers.

It was hard picking out games because I wasn't sure what types of controlers some of the games needed.

Ooh lala. That is fantastic to hear. What games did you purchase?

I've been reading "Let the right One In." It was made into a movie, but I want to finish reading the book before I watch it. I'm about halfway through it. And now I'm waiting to see the new episode of Graham :yay:

well firstly i'm awake which is odd :shocked: as i'm never usually awake before 11 on a sunday morning! anyways, i am listening to some music (currently Seven nation army by the white Stripes:punk:) and i am updating my twitter, myspace etc :-D:roftl: xxx ps Happy Mother's Day :thumb_yello: