• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh lala. That is fantastic to hear. What games did you purchase?

I bought Rune Factory and Super paper Mario. Plus the sports game that it came with.

I would like to get one of the Wii fitness games eventually.

Can you recommend any good games?

Do you have to buy something separate to get online with the Wii? I saw that it had the capability for some of the games but I haven't fiddled with it yet.

Debating whether to go see a band I REALLY like, at a pub, on a school night. My dad says he will take me. It’s a long (3hr) drive there and 3hr back, and I have a maths test at school the next day.

Coz its at a pub it won’t be a proper concert.. but still.. I LOVE this band and I’m not sure whether to go.. opinions?

Watching TV and thinking about the work I have to do.

Debating whether to go see a band I REALLY like, at a pub, on a school night. My dad says he will take me. It’s a long (3hr) drive there and 3hr back, and I have a maths test at school the next day.

Coz its at a pub it won’t be a proper concert.. but still.. I LOVE this band and I’m not sure whether to go.. opinions?

Do it, do it, do it! The three hour car drive could be put to good use for your studies. :wink2:

Trying to take some songs from youtube to play in my car tomorrow-morning on my way to work .. but it's just not working with me :mad3:

Damn, I hate when this happens ... :boxed:

Actually, I'm doing that too ...

Not getting the songs isn't helping :roftl:

It’s a good thing to do after dinner!:wink2:

I’m sitting on my bed, relaxing and watching “Family guy” at the same time!

It’s a good thing to do after dinner!:wink2:

I’m sitting on my bed, relaxing and watching “Family guy” at the same time!

I'm just sitting on a chair, behind my laptop, almost falling asleep, waiting for some videos to download, and every now and then listen to a song .. :roftl:

I'm just sitting on a chair, behind my laptop, almost falling asleep, waiting for some videos to download, and every now and then listen to a song .. :roftl:

First of all... 28000! :shocked::roftl:

Well, here it's very early to sleep (almost 9 p.m.), but I'm tired and want to close my eyes!:blink:

First of all... 28000! :shocked::roftl:

Well, here it's very early to sleep (almost 9 p.m.), but I'm tired and want to close my eyes!:blink:

I know :shocked:

It's almost 10 PM here .. so also too early to sleep .. but still .. sleep would be nice .. if I had those songs for tomorrow! :roftl:

What songs?:blink:

From youtube .. live videos .. :wink2:

From a band that was there from when I was around 12 untill ... uh .. 16/17/18? Don't know exactly .. But I just "rediscovered" them .. How could I forget .. :wub2::blush-anim-cl: