Hmm yeah, maybe .. but I don't think a lot of people do that here .. And then you also have to find one that cuts your hair the way you like it, and that's sometimes very difficult .. :roftl:

yes, you're right! but she cuts my hair since...ever. i am almost sure she did my first haircut i had in my life. :naughty:

but really, i find it quite boring sitting somewhere else getting my hair done.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, you're right! but she cuts my hair since...ever. i am almost sure she did my first haircut i had in my life. :naughty:

but really, i find it quite boring sitting somewhere else getting my hair done.

That's handy then .. :wink2:

But yeah, it's boring .. that's why I don't want to go .. :roftl:

why don't they show movies there? like on a plain. instead of the mirror!

:roftl: I don't know .. but it would be a better thing than looking in that mirror .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

i never look in that mirror, i read the ingredients of all the shampoos and stuffs in front of it :naughty:

Interesting .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Mostly I'm just staring at it .. not looking .. and thinking of uh .. things :blush-anim-cl:

And then they scare the hell out of me when they're suddenly back or talk to me or when something happens there ... :roftl:

or you find a gay hairdresser who you can talk about Mika with! :naughty:

:roftl:

I already have that first thing (he's so cute btw :wub2::roftl:) but I don't know if he likes Mika.. I don't talk much when I'm there, and I'm not gonna ask: hey, tell me .. do you like Mika?

:aah: i give up!!! too more biology for today!

i still got one page left, but i can't take it anymore :roftl:

i'm gonna grab something to eat and be back soon :thumb_yello:

Poor you ... :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Interesting .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Mostly I'm just staring at it .. not looking .. and thinking of uh .. things :blush-anim-cl:

And then they scare the hell out of me when they're suddenly back or talk to me or when something happens there ... :roftl:

i usually freak out when i do lift my eyes and see my new look in the mirror :roftl:

and i always say That is there with a purpose...to stare at it and tell the damn hairdresser you don't want it THAT short, and that not STRAIGHT!!

last time i had no idea what she was doing and then i saw myself with straight hair :shocked::roftl:

I already have that first thing (he's so cute btw :wub2::roftl:) but I don't know if he likes Mika.. I don't talk much when I'm there, and I'm not gonna ask: hey, tell me .. do you like Mika?

he must think you're such a freak. :roftl:

a few years ago i went to a gay hairdresser, it was so funny! i opened the door and three gay boys were standing there staring at me. but i didn't talk about Mika either. i didn't go there again, because he refused to cut my hair the way i wanted, so i had to cut it myself. :boxed:

a few years ago i went to a gay hairdresser, it was so funny! i opened the door and three gay boys were standing there staring at me. but i didn't talk about Mika either. i didn't go there again, because he refused to cut my hair the way i wanted, so i had to cut it myself. :boxed:

Ow, that's not good :boxed:

And why wouldn't he cut it the way you wanted?

i went once to a gay hairdresser. my dad took me there thinking he must be good at doing something with my hair...the result... i have no clue... he stood there 2 hours cutting and trimming and doing stuff with my hair, charged me a huge amount of money and i was looking the same as i did when i entered the door.:boxed:

he was cute though... :naughty: (he was my 2nd gay crush.... i wonder if i'm the only one with such a problem?)

i went once to a gay hairdresser. my dad took me there thinking he must be good at doing something with my hair...the result... i have no clue... he stood there 2 hours cutting and trimming and doing stuff with my hair, charged me a huge amount of money and i was looking the same as i did when i entered the door.:boxed:

he was cute though... :naughty: (he was my 2nd gay crush.... i wonder if i'm the only one with such a problem?)

:blink: Fun ...

What problem? Being in love with gay-guys?

(is that a problem? :boxed::roftl:).

:blink: Fun ...

What problem? Being in love with gay-guys?

(is that a problem? :boxed::roftl:).

yeah...isn't it? it makes me damn angry...

:naughty:every hot and nice guy i meet is either taken or gay :doh: but mostly gay...so there must be something wrong with me liking them so much :naughty:

he was cute though... :naughty: (he was my 2nd gay crush.... i wonder if i'm the only one with such a problem?)[/QUOTE]

i have the same issue. maybe it's because i am sure if i were born a boy i would surely be gay!

yeah...isn't it? it makes me damn angry...

:naughty every hot and nice guy i meet is either taken or gay :doh but mostly gay...so there must be something wrong with me liking them so much :naughty

Uh .. what can I say .. I haven't had the problem (yet?) :roftl:

But talking about hair .. I love this hair .. :wub2:

GZIG2877-border.jpg

AT41.jpg

AT44.jpg

(maybe he's gay .. who knows :blink::bleh:)

he was cute though... :naughty: (he was my 2nd gay crush.... i wonder if i'm the only one with such a problem?)[/QUOTE]

i have the same issue. maybe it's because i am sure if i were born a boy i would surely be gay!

:roftl::roftl: that's a good point too...i'm gonna go and eat now

:huglove: see ya!

:roftl::roftl: that's a good point too...i'm gonna go and eat now

:huglove: see ya!

I thought you were back already? :blink::roftl:

Weren't you going to get something to eat .. as in: eat it behind the pc? :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

I thought you were back already? :blink::roftl:

Weren't you going to get something to eat .. as in: eat it behind the pc? :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

:fisch: you know MFC is always retaining me

enjoy your meal!

see ya! :wub2:

thanks!

oh yeah...btw this time i am back :D