you really believe you'll hear it? :naughty:

What? If I (or AT, I'm not doing anything, just listening :bleh:) make too much noise? I guess they can complain then yes .. And if they don't then it's because I didn't make too much noise :mf_rosetinted: (or that they just don't dare to complain, but that's not my problem :roftl:).

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? If I (or AT, I'm not doing anything, just listening :bleh:) make too much noise? I guess they can complain then yes .. And if they don't then it's because I didn't make too much noise :mf_rosetinted: (or that they just don't dare to complain, but that's not my problem :roftl:).

:naughty: ok ok

:D

i always yell at my neighours..but they listen to crap music, at least i have tastes :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

:naughty: ok ok

:D

i always yell at my neighours..but they listen to crap music, at least i have tastes :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

:roftl:

I have the feeling my neighbours would think the same about this music .. (I know my parents do :roftl:)

:roftl:

I have the feeling my neighbours would think the same about this music .. (I know my parents do :roftl:)

:lmfao:

my parents never like most of the music i listen to..

but mum came today and seen the new vlog..she asked me when the album is going to be released because she wants it :roftl:

:lmfao:

my parents never like most of the music i listen to..

but mum came today and seen the new vlog..she asked me when the album is going to be released because she wants it :roftl:

That's great!

My mum's always whining about it ... "still no new album? it's already been 2 years. What's the guy doing? Soon everyone will have forgotten him. ...." Stuff like that .. It's getting annoying so that album should be out very soon! :roftl:

They have gotten used to Mika .. so Mika's no problem at the moment .. Air Traffic is another thing .. :roftl: (the music is also a bit different ... just a little bit ... :bleh:)

That's great!

My mum's always whining about it ... "still no new album? it's already been 2 years. What's the guy doing? Soon everyone will have forgotten him. ...." Stuff like that .. It's getting annoying so that album should be out very soon! :roftl:

They have gotten used to Mika .. so Mika's no problem at the moment .. Air Traffic is another thing .. :roftl: (the music is also a bit different ... just a little bit ... :bleh:)

humm...talking about technology...my computer just restarted itself :boxed:

the trouble with music began when i started listening to "the gossip". i actually thought my mum was going to like it..(i was sure that my dad would've thought it's crap :naughty:)..but they both stared at me telling me "HOW CAN YOU LISTEN TO THAT JUNK?IT'S AWFUL!!!

:boxed:

That's great!

:no::huh::tears:

where did you find that? :wub2: it's lovely.

nice blue underwear :blush-anim-cl :fisch

That's something you would like to know eh? :naughty:

No, just in another thread .. :roftl:

:no::huh::tears:

Yes, I know .. it's terrible ..

It's even more terrible to have to hear it like almost every day :blink:

Ok, I'm sorry but I just HAVE to post these ...

I was looking if I had some "just out of bed"-pics of him too .. :naughty:

Don't know yet if I have them, too much pics to look through :blush-anim-cl:

But these are just nice ...

j76pj5.jpg

j51er8.jpg

:blush-anim-cl: