• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I know .. it's terrible ..

It's even more terrible to have to hear it like almost every day :blink:

i already got used to this...everyone is saying that.

it's been on my mind quite a long time now. it's really sad and it worries me. i believe in him, but we all know how people are...they simply FORGET about you.

it's been on my mind quite a long time now. it's really sad and it worries me. i believe in him, but we all know how people are...they simply FORGET about you.

they will remember him when he launches the new album... :wink2:

You're leaving us ..? :tears:

i'll be back soon, :D i'm just packing them i'm leaving in about 2 hrs. :naughty:

they will remember him when he launches the new album... :wink2:

i'll be back soon, :D i'm just packing them i'm leaving in about 2 hrs. :naughty:

i reallly hope he will be remembered and i wish him all the best, but i don't know if he can repeat the success he had in the beginning. maybe it's just me being negative, but it's not unlikely.

i reallly hope he will be remembered and i wish him all the best, but i don't know if he can repeat the success he had in the beginning. maybe it's just me being negative, but it's not unlikely.

If he's gonna have that album out soon I think it's gonna be ok .. If it still gonna take 2 years, well .. :roftl:

Maybe it looks like he has lesser fans at the moment, but with a lot of people it'll come back as soon as that album is out, I'm sure of that :wink2:

OMG :lmfao:

I was just reading a screenshot I made from a conversation a while ago in the dutch-thread .. I forgotten all about it ... Gosh .. :roftl:

It's a shame you guys can't read dutch .. really ... :roftl:

If he's gonna have that album out soon I think it's gonna be ok .. If it still gonna take 2 years, well .. :roftl:

Maybe it looks like he has lesser fans at the moment, but with a lot of people it'll come back as soon as that album is out, I'm sure of that :wink2:

i adore your positivity! :groupwave:

i dunno, but it works for me sometimes.

:roftl:

You want to see it then? I don't think you'll understand a thing though .. :roftl:

Btw, what's a low key show?

Anyone can help me with that?

I can't ..

Or I can, but I'm not gonna .. :roftl:

:sad:

i'm done :D

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

not that anyone would care about my skates...but i love 'em so i thought a nice spamming would be ok :naughty:

and ow...excuse my slipper :bleh:

:roftl:

You want to see it then? I don't think you'll understand a thing though .. :roftl:

Btw, what's a low key show?

Anyone can help me with that?

1. okaaayyyy....

2. i thought it was a show without background vocals, but i could be wrong.

1. okaaayyyy....

2. i thought it was a show without background vocals, but i could be wrong.

1. Ok, give me a second .. :wink2:

2. What's the difference then with a "normal" show? Not everyone has background vocals in their show ..

Edited by Guest